babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Nottingham Unleashed - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Nottingham Unleashed (/Thread-Nottingham-Unleashed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - Charlie - 23-08-2011 12:09pm

You sound like a python fan, Ant.

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - XFullFatTim - 23-08-2011 12:15pm

Or a TinTin fan...................... Thomson and Thompson the Scotland Yard detectives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomson_and_Thompson

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - ant - 23-08-2011 03:38pm

LaughingLaughing
I'm just old and cynical but enjoy a laugh.
Very Happy

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - doug - 24-08-2011 08:58pm

What a day, this car is so goodCool

berlin2011, you asked about storage space. The glove box will hold a A4 piece of paper (not a bad size). there is all so storage area under the boot mat (if no spare wheel ordered), This will take a ipad. No room under rear seat.

Tim, asked about the back seats. They don't lay flat.

Armrests. you can use the door card as a armrest & the middle storage area is fine as a rest if you lean over abit. i'm happy with this as a lover of the armrest.

Pictures to follow.

It was good to meet "physik", whos brother was the last one to drive the "off road" course before the car broke downConfused

Are drive was around 1:00pm so the roads where fine.

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - barbarad - 24-08-2011 09:04pm

Did you see the TD4 and SD4 - I wondered if they looked different, one or two exhausts ??? I have read on this forum TD4 only has one ????

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - berlin2011 - 24-08-2011 09:34pm

Thanks for checking the space Doug. A4 seem fair - definitely enough space for the Air in that case

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - doug - 24-08-2011 09:49pm

Barbarad,

Only SD4 & Si4, all automatic.

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - XFullFatTim - 24-08-2011 09:51pm

Thanks for the rear seat info Doug........................ umm what was the breakdown, do we want to know about this?

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - Gorjan - 24-08-2011 09:51pm

The car broke?!...

RE: Nottingham Unleashed - physik - 24-08-2011 09:55pm

doug,

Sorry about that - I will give him a good kicking next time I see him. What was the problem ? I couldn't help noticing that the Terrapod instructor seemed desperate to get away for some lunch at the time and so I wonder if that had anything to do with it ?

You didn't mention my Labrador impression to test out the dog-frendliness of the boot !

Regards,

Mark