babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Colour choice... Help is needed - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Colour choice... Help is needed (/Thread-Colour-choice-Help-is-needed)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Colour choice... Help is needed - XFullFatTim - 17-10-2012 09:19am

(17-10-2012 08:59am)Evo-king Wrote:  Tim's Fuji though is prone to roof bulging.
Laughing
It's only happened once, not yet repeated as I am spending 99% of my driving solo so plenty of room in the boot now. That's the Prince Charles special edition you refer to is it Evo?

RE: Colour choice... Help is needed - Evo-king - 17-10-2012 10:55am

Thumbs Up

RE: Colour choice... Help is needed - Hetherington - 18-10-2012 04:26pm

Thank you all so much for your help and opinions. Dad is going to be cleaning so I dont have to worry about that side and he is OBSESSED with clean black cars owning 4 himself. I am now thinking of upgrading and putting the plus back on to get better leather seats, and leather on the dash and doors. I change my mind daily but I have until the VERY latest December to decide so hopefully I come to a decision. I'm just hoping that I dont wish I had chosen the other colour once it is too late.
Keep the pictures coming I love looking at them all
Molly

RE: Colour choice... Help is needed - XFullFatTim - 18-10-2012 04:52pm

You won't regret speccing the Plus pack, the seats are exceptionally comfortable, more comfortable than those in any of the larger Range Rovers I have owned. They really need the inside arm-rests though that even the lowly Freelander2 has on its armchairs.

RE: Colour choice... Help is needed - Hetherington - 18-10-2012 04:57pm

(18-10-2012 04:52pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  You won't regret speccing the Plus pack, the seats are exceptionally comfortable, more comfortable than those in any of the larger Range Rovers I have owned. They really need the inside arm-rests though that even the lowly Freelander2 has on its armchairs.

I have to agree with you on the arm rests however I am sure the seats will be worth it. They look much better too.