babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Coupe or 5 door - Poll - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Coupe or 5 door - Poll (/Thread-Coupe-or-5-door-Poll)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Coupe or 5 door - Poll - memota - 14-09-2011 09:49am

OK, so there are plenty of threads about orders / choices, but I was curious how many are going for coupe vs. 5 door

So.... vote!

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - mark_n - 14-09-2011 09:50am

Err, there's no poll!

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - Charlie - 14-09-2011 09:51am

ooops LaughingLaughing

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - memota - 14-09-2011 09:52am

My first poll - finally got there lol!

(Oh bugger, hang on...... should have made one for 'undecided' - that's why I've posted this in the first place!)

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - Charlie - 14-09-2011 09:55am

that's fine, we can leave the fence sitters out

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - memota - 14-09-2011 10:00am

(14-09-2011 09:55am)Charlie Wrote:  that's fine, we can leave the fence sitters out

I shall politely withdraw from my own thread........

Very Happy

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - XFullFatTim - 14-09-2011 10:02am

ok so I have a Coupe, but I think if I were ordering today, having seen the 5 door Dynamic in Fuji at LPR last Thursday I would go for that with all the extras I have on the Coupe and get the bonnet changed to a Coupe bonnet with louvres.Don't get me wrong I love my coupe to bits, it looks closer to LRX than the 5 door but the additional practicality with almost the coupe looks might have suited me better. Maybe I should sell up now and re-order............... use the money to pay for the new bonnet!

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - memota - 14-09-2011 10:06am

(14-09-2011 10:02am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  ok so I have a Coupe, but I think if I were ordering today, having seen the 5 door Dynamic in Fuji at LPR last Thursday I would go for that with all the extras I have on the Coupe and get the bonnet changed to a Coupe bonnet with louvres.Don't get me wrong I love my coupe to bits, it looks closer to LRX than the 5 door but the additional practicality with almost the coupe looks might have suited me better. Maybe I should sell up now and re-order............... use the money to pay for the new bonnet!

That's interesting Tim. Hope just a small touch of buyer's remorse that will pass.

Is it the hassle of getting people into the back, using the back at all (jackets, bags etc.), or something else?

Your car looks pretty damn good to me btw.

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - Charlie - 14-09-2011 10:09am

Maybe Tim or Martin can amend the poll for you.

RE: Coupe or 5 door - Poll - gead - 14-09-2011 10:20am

Honset appraisal Tim, I agree about the bonnet. I would like to have them on the five door....for purely functional reasons of course Wink