babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Friday 9th................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
FullFatTim, I guess you will be going pretty quiet on the forum from Friday as you will be out posing in your new car, lucky sod! Very Happy
Post some pics so at least those of us that are still waiting for our deliveries can drool over it........ Rolling Eyes

Anyone else on here get theirs on Friday?
Yes - Good luck Tim. Hope you have a good trip down and an even more enjoyable one back.
I've started a new thread "Got my Evoque" so we can have initial comments and photos Please!
Tim go quiet when he gets his new car? Hmmmmm
At the moment my car is lost without trace....................... it left some central distribution depot last Friday morning but has not been seen since. It may have appeared at LPR on Sunday when they took delivery of a load of cars, but I don't know. I will not panic until Thursday though and will not be hassling LPR for news. If it arrives and is ready on time I will be very pleased, if it does not then I will have to drive home in my FFRR and wait for news from the guys at LPR. Only those who attend the Here and Now event at LPR will know if "the Eagle has landed " before I get home on the 10th......................

I will try not to post anything between now and then just to keep you lot in suspence.
Laughing The floodgates will open!
Really is Tim getting his car on Friday, I didnt know that...................Whistle
Yeah, I'm sure he's mentioned it somewhere.
Is it white with a number 53 sticker on it, and it's called Herbie...Laughing
No posts between now and Friday?

tenner says you won't do it!
Now that's a bet I won't take Laughing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's