babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Friday 9th................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Enjoy Tim CoolLaughing
I thought I was doing really well and being patient, waiting for 26th Sept, but now that customers like Tim are "sitting in their cars", I've gone all jealous and can't wait. It's like being 6 again and waiting for Christmas morning...... I'm 54 for God's sake.LaughingLaughingLaughing
ANTVery Happy
Tims quiet this morning -wonder if he slept in his car last night
I could have slept in the boot of the FFRR but the Evoque's is more RRS sized and a bit of a squeeze for me - I dd once try an overnight in the back of my first RRS when I took it to the All Rover Rally near Newcaste a few years ago and t pee'd with rain making my tent very soggy inside!
Went to my dealer today and my Evoque has been delivered!! Sat in it for a while and they even allowed me to drive a little in the compound. First time I've seen OG in the flesh and it looked awesome with the black roof and shadow wheels.....really happy with it and can't wait to get it now. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
(08-09-2011 07:28pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]Went to my dealer today and my Evoque has been delivered!! Sat in it for a while and they even allowed me to drive a little in the compound. First time I've seen OG in the flesh and it looked awesome with the black roof and shadow wheels.....really happy with it and can't wait to get it now. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

….and I can't wait for the picsVery Happy OG with shadow chrome wheels….
I have a couple of pics on my iPhone so ok, but not sure how to upload???
MW, open a free photobucket account, then download their upload app for iPhones then you can post photos direct from the phone to their server, click on the "i" on the pic on the photobucket album on your iPhone which copies the link on photobucket to your clipboardbon the phone then open the forum in safari, open thread and paste the link into the post/ reply box were you normally write text. If I can do it, anybody can
Are you not on the road yet Tim?
Car is but not me - it had the final QA to do and a valet. I'm walking round to LPR in about 30 minutes to get as many of the photos that people have asked for as I can get. I font expect to drive out of Dukes Road until mid/late afternoon, and then I have literally 500m to drive back to the hotel. If you hear on the traffic news that the A40 is snarled up at Hanger Lane gyratory then you'll know what the cause is
.... you may as well cancel your hotel room and sleep in the car as I certainly wouldn't be leaving it !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's