babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: News about 2016 MY RREs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Jeremy at Grange Garage has sent me this link to the LR news room
http://newsroom.jaguarlandrover.com/en-g...ue_160215/
big mistake changing the uniquely recognised current headlights, I am surprised they cannot change to LED without a change. I am sure the new engine line-up, new safety and convenience features, and interior enhancements may compensate.
I think that the reason is to differentiate between pre-2016 and post 2016 cars - for the people who must have the most recent version and let everyone know.......
I would also bet that there will be a big price hike too with the introduction of the new engines, hopefully there will be a corresponding major improvement in the quality of the fittings to match the already excessive prices being charged
Ahhh so it seems there will be little to none exterior changes.

Good Smile
I think the new lights look as nice as the current ones.
Maybe a more aggressive.
Hi,
Long time reader on here and have to say great forum. I have an order in for my second Evoque which goes into build on March 6th. Now seen the news regarding the facelift and wondering about postponing my order? I knew it was due an update but concerned about the new Ingenium engines. From what I have read on the web it appears there is likely to be a horsepower decrease to around 180hp whereas current SD4 is around 190hp.

Just wondered what others on here would do in the same situation and if they know any more regarding likely power levels on the new engine range?
[[Further details of the 2016 model year Range Rover Evoque will be released on 23 February 2015]].

Get much earlier in the year & they may as well not bother with a 15 MY. Seems daft to me leaking it so early in the year. Keep it sacred till the Summer at least.

No doubt another (yet another) excuse to raise the prices yet further beyond the reach of those of us with any sense.
(16-02-2015 07:17pm)Kojak Wrote: [ -> ]I think the new lights look as nice as the current ones.
Maybe a more aggressive.

I think the new lights look a lot better than the current ones.
(16-02-2015 09:12pm)ForzaSchumi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Long time reader on here and have to say great forum. I have an order in for my second Evoque which goes into build on March 6th. Now seen the news regarding the facelift and wondering about postponing my order? I knew it was due an update but concerned about the new Ingenium engines. From what I have read on the web it appears there is likely to be a horsepower decrease to around 180hp whereas current SD4 is around 190hp.

Just wondered what others on here would do in the same situation and if they know any more regarding likely power levels on the new engine range?

I picked up my new Evoque a couple of weeks ago, the only thing stopping me from waiting for the new Ingenium engines was the fact that they are NEW. Do I really trust Land Rover to get them right first time or for that matter any other supplier, I think not, I'd rather wait at least 6 months.
(17-02-2015 07:46pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]I picked up my new Evoque a couple of weeks ago, the only thing stopping me from waiting for the new Ingenium engines was the fact that they are NEW. Do I really trust Land Rover to get them right first time or for that matter any other supplier, I think not, I'd rather wait at least 6 months.

I thought the 2L petrol Ingeniums weren't going to be available until 2016? My guess is that the 2016 will be with the ford engine. There's a certain comfort in knowing that it's tried and true. According to Wiki, here's the list of the vehicles that use it (although it looks like just the 1st model year of use)

2010– Ford Mondeo
2011– Ford Explorer
2011– Ford Edge
2011– Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
2011– Ford S-MAX
2012– Ford Falcon
2013– Ford Escape
2013– Land Rover Freelander 2
2013– Ford Fusion
2013– Ford Taurus
2013- Jaguar XF
2013- Jaguar XJ

The new lights are certainly a bit sharper- more evil looking. How much longer would you need to wait for delivery?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's