babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: News about 2016 MY RREs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
£1500 JLR/dealer contribution when taking out a PCP applies to the current HSE Dynamic, I actually think the price increase barring the £800 for AD are modest.

The new 'must have' wheels at £300 on a HSE Dynamic are pretty cheap. Nice interior upgrade also.
I see the Plus pack seats are no longer available - some of the most compfortable seats I have ever had in a car, gone! Maybe they are saving them for the V6 S/C SVR version..............
Just noticed that the differential between 5 Door and Coupe Evoques has returned but is now £2000 instead of the £1000 that it used to be prior to the equalising last year.........
I am looking @ a Dynamic LUX HSE but want it close to the MY15 spec. What do I need to add?

Is it only the AD?
Just been looking at the UK configurator and see that luxury seating comprises of14-way driver / 14-way passenger powered seats with lumbar support, memory and massage. So with all the new gimmicks like the massage centre its becoming a car you do not ever want to leave
I think the Coupe gets the lower powered engine.

Can anyone follow LR's logic?
I bet the configurator hasn't been fully debugged................... happens every year! Why don't LR send some of the members here testing access before they launch it. RRS2 has a few problems too.
(11-04-2015 09:18am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed that the differential between 5 Door and Coupe Evoques has returned but is now £2000 instead of the £1000 that it used to be prior to the equalising last year.........

The configurator has removed the manual option for the coupe, the price for five door/coupe are noe in line with each other. Seems an odd move (but nowhere near as odd as calling it a dynamic and then making dynamic mode, the defining aspect of the model, an option; blooming bonkers!)
Not sure if this has been posted here before but good to see the MY16 car in motion:

http://www.landrover.com/vehicles/range-...281-158513
It's even got signature tail lights now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's