babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New Disco Sport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I have saw two in as many days on the road, didn't think they were out yet, one today in Warrington on a 14 plate, looked fabulous and makes the Evoque look very dated!!
Launch is in January, but they could have been press cars
Hi Tim

I thought it was a bit early, looked very much like a new RRS from the back but a little smaller, looked very nice in Firenze. Looked like the finished article though! It was going quite slowly past as I was walking so got a very good look at it, very nice bit of kit!
Land Rover had 2 on their stand at the Southampton Boat Show. Both unlocked and available for the public to sit in but obviously not drive.
I sat in a Barollo Black Pre Production DS in Bluewater Shopping Centre on Saturday Night. Must admit I am thinking of buying a run out Freelander Metropolis in Black with Ivory interior!! They seem good value, just worried about the possibility of massive depreciation.
whats it like to sit in?

I've yet to see one in the flesh, there should be one in the Buchanan Galleries shopping centre Glasgow 24th-26th october.
If it's anything like any of the other cars that go into the Buchanan Galleries it will be firmly locked J. Just cannae trust they wee neds frae Glesga not to swipe anything from the inside
True

Im supposed to get a 1 hour test drive in December. Im 10th in my dealers que, but don't get my car until March, even though the cars officially on sale in January.

It's a world apart from the Evoque buying experience, I get the feeling this is just another car to Land Rover. This is the 25th anniversary of an an iconic model in the LR range, and the birth of a new family of cars, they don't seem too interested.
Parked next to one at the services in the M6, the engineer was happy for me to have a nosy round it. Nice car, but unless JLR improve the build quality I won't be returning. I am sure they will sell well just like RRE.
Seems they are trying to convince consumers that we buyers absolutely must have their product and we don't have minds of our own - just like BMW's 'ultimate driving machine' bullshit. If my local Land Rover dealer tries to tell me I can have a restricted test drive slot in a que then it's time to call time on LR ownership. I like my evoque and RRS before it and i'm seriously considering the new RRS and 'discovery sport' for SWMBO - but there is equally good cars out there from sensible manufacturers to satisfy most of our needs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's