babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: So long and thanks for all the fish ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, it is with a sad face that, as of this Coming Friday, the Evoque will no longer reside outside my house.

A BMW X6 M50d will sit in its place - i just hope that the 381 bhp and 5.3 0-60 don't land me in too much trouble. I know some of you wont like it but thats why we're all different.

I wish to thank (nearly) everyone on here for making this forum an enjoyable place over the past 3 years and i wish you all all the best.

Regards
Chris
All the best Chris and I hope you enjoy your BMW.
Take it easy Smile
So long cjfp, we'll miss the fun comments! Even if you dont miss my graphs! Wink
All good things must come to an end. Not a fan of BMW but I do like the X6. I'm back playing the waiting game, deposit paid for a Disco Sport should get it on launch day this time around unlike the Evoque.

Running around in a D4 at the moment, love the Discovery but this one is a wreck on the highway, god knows why I bought it. I also looked into coming back to an Evoque, space no longer a problem, I have a van for the dogs to go in.
Blimey Cjfp you have been here forever, I do note on our estate here in Warwick where once there were lots of Evoques, people are replacing with something else come change time.

Enjoy the X6, similar performance to the SQ5, I'm replacing mine with another, £2,500 to swap at a year old and 18,000 miles, absolute no brainer.
Enjoy the BMW Chris. 3 door Firenze coupe, same as mine, your SD4/Pure/Manual compared to my Si4/Dynamic/Auto. How many miles have you done and did they take you to the cleaners on resale?

I sadly am not in the market for a new Evoque. For some inexplicable reason, the Si4 is only available on the 5 door now and I don't do diesel. That, and the lack of a higher performance version are a disappointment. Instead, I am going for an RRS when Land Rover can be bothered to build me one.
Great Stuff, Fab engine in your new Beemer!!

I have just taken delivery of a brand new 640d M Sport Gran Coupe, and it is absolutely Fantastic, brilliant engine, not as powerful as the M50d engine, but similar performance as its a car rather an SUV, the engine is a peach and knocks every other diesel, inc Audis attempts, into a cocked hat, you will love it!!

You wont miss the Evoque!!

Good Luck!!
Bye Chris - your assistance will be missed! Pop back and tell us all about the new car
Cheers all - there will be a few items (diesel box / 20mm wheel spacers) for sale so keep your eyes peeled.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's