babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: So long and thanks for all the fish ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
cjfp.

Enjoy it.

That's some serious output from a 3.0L diesel.

Look after that licence.
Your funny one liner posts will be sadly missed.
Enjoy the X6
Hope you have fun with the x6 - should be awesome when you get it!
cjfp.

I don't get the fish mention in the title.

Is your X6 a new order or a stock car from the dealer?
(04-06-2014 10:05pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]cjfp.

Is your X6 a new order or a stock car from the dealer?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_Long,_an...l_the_Fish

It's an Oct 13 reg - just happened to see it locally whilst driving around - 5500 on clock and 'lots' off the new spec price.
(04-06-2014 10:05pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]cjfp.

I think you need to brush up on your sci-fi / cult series... Wink
Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who couldn't figure that out! Thanks for the explanation - I used to listen to Hitchhiker on the radio many many years ago..........
Ah but don't forget about life the universe and everything after you thank the dolphins.

Enjoy your X6. I have only seen a few and they are best described as interesting looking.
(05-06-2014 06:50am)Mark^^ Wrote: [ -> ]Ah but don't forget about life the universe and everything after you thank the dolphins.

Enjoy your X6. I have only seen a few and they are best described as interesting looking.

Yes, it's an unloved car here in the UK and magazines like Evo and Car don't like them. I see them in Germany from time to time, a real Stadt-Panzer type of car in matt black, tinted windows and black wheels.

Good Chris got a slug off the £62k + options list price...
(04-06-2014 10:37pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]I think you need to brush up on your sci-fi / cult series... Wink

Sad thing is I watched that Series, the passage of time doesn't help does it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's