babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Nav turn alert question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a simple newb question. Is there an option to enable a beep or tone at the point where you are supposed to execute a turn? I've dug around and haven't seen it where I would expect, but I could be looking in the wrong place.

The graphics are nice but with my eyes on the road, it's great to have a "turn right now" alert.

Thanks
Simple answer - NO. Don't you get the 400 yards/200 yards/100 yards/take exit spoken messages? I would have thought they were enough.
We had the same problem today. Not use it and Iam not sure I will get use to either ESP if Iam driving into London. Tomtom is much easier to use.
I find the yardage count down and exit/ turn now instructions fine. you also have the graphics reducing to the actual turning point as well. I found it different, not difficult, at first but now its easy.
I noticed today watching a video of the new FFRR L405 that they have a complete replica of the main screen in a huge display in the centre of their TFT virtual dash! It exactly replicates the nav screen in the middle of the front console
Reference URL's