babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Does the dynamic come with 8-inch screen if sat nav isn't optioned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now that the sat nav has been separated out of the tech pack for the MY13 Evoque, I'm considering ditching it as an option and just using a phone air-vent mount instead. From most accounts, the nav is pretty crap anyway.

Does the Dynamic still come with the 8-inch touch screen as standard if the nav isn't optioned? i.e. does the $3400 (Aus) literally just buy a software upgrade and GPS receiver?

Cheers.
I have a pure (UK spec) which doesn't have sat nav, but as the same screen as sat nav cars.
My MY13 Dynamic has no Satnav and the 8" screen
Great - thanks.
they all come with an 8in touch screen sat-nav or no sat-nav.....
(06-11-2012 09:51am)Ian s Wrote: [ -> ]they all come with an 8in touch screen sat-nav or no sat-nav.....
... in the UK. Wink
Isn't there a version that has a different IIRC 5" display that just shows the radio and phone?
^^ Yes,
and unless someone from the Oz market can confirm, I think I'd be advising the OP to double check this out with the dealer.... no one likes nasty suprises!
[attachment=2994]this is the small screen... pure version in germany without sound update...
(06-11-2012 06:02pm)tripletreiber Wrote: [ -> ]this is the small screen... pure version in germany without sound update...

who on earth would buy that..no wonder there not sold here....
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's