babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New Vogue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys

Anyone tempted to trade in their Evoque for the new Vogue?

A lot more money, but very impressive figures.

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/lr/all-new-range-rover/
It looks really nice, but half of the cabin technology appears to have been taken straight from the Evoque. The 8inch screen. meridian Audio, dash display etc.
(07-09-2012 01:20pm)BRO-T Wrote: [ -> ]It looks really nice, but half of the cabin technology appears to have been taken straight from the Evoque. The 8inch screen. meridian Audio, dash display etc.

Interestingly the dash display on the FFRR is all a screen - there are no "physical" dials.
Must say I thought the global reveal video was cool especially how they brought it out on the stage!
Also looks like the Evoque style 8" screen has soft buttons on the side rather than the Evoque's hard buttons.
My last 2010MY FFRR had the full TFT instrument binnacle, it was brilliant, don't understand why Evoque didn't get it too.
RRE has brilliant fuel economy according to LR, we of course know what a heap of lies that is!
(07-09-2012 03:31pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]My last 2010MY FFRR had the full TFT instrument binnacle, it was brilliant, don't understand why Evoque didn't get it too

Good point - probably cheaper than the physical dials.
(07-09-2012 04:41pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]Good point - probably cheaper than the physical dials.

Beautiful car but in fact to big for city parking s.o.
It was said at the Evoque Birthday meet today that the waiting time is already 18 months...
Does that take into account that first deliveries of the new RR won't be until January 2013?
(08-09-2012 09:08pm)rchrdleigh Wrote: [ -> ]Does that take into account that first deliveries of the new RR won't be until January 2013?

Yup - it does look big.
Saw one in the metal today, driving though Gaydon. Its a Thumbs Up from me
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's