babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Any other women?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi, am I the only women waiting longingly for her Evoque? browsing to find out as much as possible about it?
For once I appreciate this thing men have about cars as it's teaching me a lot about the Evoque during the long wait.
My husband isn't one of those so I'm grateful to you guys for all the info I'm reading Very Happy
Alibeau just got hers not long ago!
I am sure Evoqess will be along soon, she has already got hers though.
I have a sneaking suspicion that 'Caroline11000' might be one of us too!!! Laughing

I don't really give much thought to the gender of folk on here until there is talk of 'wives and hot air' (IIRC) in the same sentence and then I am seriously offended LaughingLaughing

Ali Very Happy
Hi, another friendly lady here Smile
Another lady saying Hi!

Been a lurker for a while, Thanks for all the useful info guys... Roll on June! Very Happy
Yes and another saying hi-my husband can't understand how I can spend so long reading about a car-but this forum is so enlightening. Plus if I can't look at my own at least I can read about them...
this thread is useless without pics ha ha
(14-03-2012 11:36pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]this thread is useless without pics ha ha

Lol +1
LOL +2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's