babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Any other women?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hi Im a girl too..

yea right !! Smile
Men like cars and ladies..... So let's have your pics with your Evoques... Am sure the others (guys) would follow ..
(14-03-2012 08:14pm)Claud Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure Evoqess will be along soon, she has already got hers though.

Hello from Canada! *waving*
Thanks for the prompt Claud Smile - I'm the lady that had a car mad father and I have a enduring interest in vehicles. I attend car shows and tire out my male friends with my enthusiasm. I even have an iPad subscription for Evo magazine. I wish I had a shoe fetish but for me it's more the love of the drive! (although a nice shoe sitting astride the accelerator is a sight to behold Wink )

The Evoque is absolutely splendid by the way - I'm excited for all the prospective owners. The best is yet to come!

PS- Have no pics of myself and the car .... so just the car for now.....
Glad there are other girls on here , I was feeling a bit alone and wondering if I was normalShocked

(14-03-2012 11:08pm)Evoquative Wrote: [ -> ]Yes and another saying hi-my husband can't understand how I can spend so long reading about a car-but this forum is so enlightening. Plus if I can't look at my own at least I can read about them...
Same here Laughing

(14-03-2012 11:36pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]this thread is useless without pics ha ha
I'll post one posing in my new car when I get it, promise. It will be a long wait though WinkLaughing
Hi
AnotherEvoquess here saying hi,

Pure SD4 Auto, 5dr, firenze red,Tech pack, Ebony leather,panoramic roof Blk trim,front fogs,electric seats, full spare wheel,18 silver alloys.
2nd July del ......Hopefully!!
Another car crazy lady here.

Mine is due to land in port on Monday Smile (but trust me, you don't want pictures of me ruining the beautiful view of the car!)

I do thoroughly enjoy messing with car salesmen and their complete lack of knowledge - and their expectation that all I care about as a girl is what colour it is and asking "my husband" if we want to go ahead and order. (this last one most amusing as a very independent single lady)
(15-03-2012 12:47pm)DefLeppard Wrote: [ -> ]I do thoroughly enjoy messing with car salesmen and their complete lack of knowledge - and their expectation that all I care about as a girl is what colour it is and asking "my husband" if we want to go ahead and order. (this last one most amusing as a very independent single lady)

Hilarious!!! Laughing

My hubby came with me (in fact it was a family outing!) to the VIP launch weekend and he warned our salesman from the outset that I knew all there was to know about the Evoque (thanks to this forum)..... the salesman was half convinced that I was some sort of 'mystery shopper' Laughing perhaps that's why I received such a good service Laughing

Ali Smile
We now have a poll for this here..... http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Evoque-Dr...ender-poll
(14-03-2012 10:16pm)Mag1c_dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, another friendly lady here Smile

+1
My dealer was a bit bemused when I said I would be paying for it/financing it as I earned more than my husband!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's