babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: High Insurance Quotes-Making Me Get Disgruntled!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-03-2012 09:15pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]If they had done it for me at that price with the business use I would use them.

From what you say in this thread it does seem you are being unfairly penalised, because of your trade and perhaps postcode...have you tried 'tweaking' your job description such that it doesn't fall under motor trade...?
(06-03-2012 10:33pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]I am 26 and payed £570 with echoice, but thats for a pure.

On the pont of Mudflaps ... wonder if that is considered a "Modification" under an insurance policy and would you have to inform the insurance company of this modification to the "Standard Specification" ?
I wouldn't think so. They don't make it any more stealable or go any faster.
(08-03-2012 09:23am)WorldTraveler Wrote: [ -> ]On the pont of Mudflaps ... wonder if that is considered a "Modification" under an insurance policy and would you have to inform the insurance company of this modification to the "Standard Specification" ?

No anything that is factory or dealer added is not a modification.

Weird how some companies class valeting as yes I guess it is technically the motor trade as I valet cars but I don't drive them, don't pull them to pieces, don't have a dealership or garage or carry motor parts on board. All I use the vehicle for is to carrry me & my gear (which they don't insure anyway) to the place of work & 95% of my work is at a private address = just an excuse to rip you off imo.
(08-03-2012 12:14pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]No anything that is factory or dealer added is not a modification.

Weird how some companies class valeting as yes I guess it is technically the motor trade as I valet cars but I don't drive them, don't pull them to pieces, don't have a dealership or garage or carry motor parts on board. All I use the vehicle for is to carrry me & my gear (which they don't insure anyway) to the place of work & 95% of my work is at a private address = just an excuse to rip you off imo.

Hmmm ... what If I order and fit tsaid Mud Flaps myself ?
Wow your insurance quotes in the UK are so much better than Canada!

I pay $213 a month and that's a good deal so that works out to $2556 a year. Which works out to £1970 a year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's