babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Colour coding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(25-02-2012 09:37pm)ChuckieB Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly agree with you on that one. The Fuji delfinitely looked suspect in that guise.

.......Oh god I'm forming opinions about other peoples tastes. I promised myself I wouldn't do that. I need therapySurprised
(25-02-2012 09:40pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]It is my opinion and thats what Forums are for you Censored!!

I am entitled to post MY OPINIONS; if you don't like them don't Read them. It isn't insulting ANYONE, that is a car in a dealers, I am not insulting anyone and I fully expect that people won't like my idea of an ideal car, thats life!!

And if my comments get under your skin then Great, thats Made My Day!!LaughingLaughing

And FYI, My Taste is Certainly better than yours!! Now go and crawl back under your rock

What are your tastes anyway?
And yes someone will buy that car. And I'm sure your pathetic comments will hurt their feelings....
NOT
lol
(25-02-2012 10:01pm)lngrn36 Wrote: [ -> ]What are your tastes anyway?
And yes someone will buy that car. And I'm sure your pathetic comments will hurt their feelings....
NOT
lol

Well My comments shouldn't as it's My personal opinion, and if it does then perhaps It says more about them!

As I said, it wasn't personal about Anybody Very Happy
(25-02-2012 10:19pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Well My comments shouldn't as it's My personal opinion, and if it does then perhaps It says more about them!

As I said, it wasn't personal about Anybody Very Happy

That's the great thing about forums. It can help thicken the skin!!
Confused
Im a fan, especially the Fuji white colour coded
Do they manage to get a perfectly smooth gloss finish on the painted plastic trim? I'd be concerned if it had a different texture to the other panels. I like the red colour but still not sure it looks right colour coded, because of the obvious fact its a seperate panel going round the arches. I would have kept mirrors black too.
My mirrors match the color of the car. I thought this was not something special. Am I wrong? Do you have to specify that you want the mirrors to match body color?
Of course I'm in the states, so maybe it's different.
For UK Dynamic spec cars the wing mirrors have Narvik Black housings to match the other black trim bits like the roof spoiler, front grill and vents
They forgot the roof Laughing Colour coding is passable but the contrast roof puts me off. They are fun on a mini but just stupid on the evoque.
(26-02-2012 09:56am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]For UK Dynamic spec cars the wing mirrors have Narvik Black housings to match the other black trim bits like the roof spoiler, front grill and vents

Ah, thanks! I learn something about your Evoque world with every visit to this site!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's