babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Roof Rails - Now available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, they make use of the door aperture which doesn't exist on the coupe for the rear roof bar.

In any case, it makes sense to use the proper LR accessory and then may be mount other vendors products to the cross-bars.
The Thule system is what i will probably go for, but will also look at the designs of other quality brands for a more streamlined version, that does away with the extended T bar over base look.
I plan to store the crossbars, and only mount them for occassional use when i need them. Using this system,i'm effectively doing away with permanent siderails (i don't like the look they add to the aesthetics,particularly with the beautifully sloping Evoque roofline), and the unnecessary wind noise from permanent crossbars.
(16-12-2011 02:11am)benzina Wrote: [ -> ]The Thule system is what i will probably go for, but will also look at the designs of other quality brands for a more streamlined version, that does away with the extended T bar over base look.
I plan to store the crossbars, and only mount them for occassional use when i need them. Using this system,i'm effectively doing away with permanent siderails (i don't like the look they add to the aesthetics,particularly with the beautifully sloping Evoque roofline), and the unnecessary wind noise from permanent crossbars.

I agree - I'll only be using the bars occasionally too.
Thanks for the heads-up on the Thule WB, and if you come across any other good quality brands that offer this system for the Evoque,please let us know. Cheers Smile
(16-12-2011 12:04pm)benzina Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads-up on the Thule WB, and if you come across any other good quality brands that offer this system for the Evoque,please let us know. Cheers Smile

Thanks and will do. There is a new bar from Thule called the Wingbar 962 which is more aerodynamic, quiet etc.
(12-12-2011 05:18pm)duckworthparts Wrote: [ -> ]not always, i do try and give a better price to the forum where possibleThumbs Up

How much are front and rear mudflaps (Pure) for members.
I have a question!

When selling to overseas customers - are prices then VAT exempt ?
Quote:How much are front and rear mudflaps (Pure) for members
£38.25+VAT per pair

Quote:When selling to overseas customers - are prices then VAT exempt

depends on country, but in your case you are VAT exempt
Guys just one point to remember - LR roof load systems are all MADE by Thule and branded LR with a considerable price hike. Thule (and all the suppliers LR use) have a contract with LR that requires them not to make the same items made for LR available in their own ranges of parts for a fixed period of time. Eventually Thule will start selling Evoque roof rails etc themselves.
Dan, mine turned up today.....Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's