babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: UK dealers worthy of recommendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
There are many threads complaining about bad service/experiences with dealers! Thought it would be good to
name those worthy of a mention for great service. It may be helpfull to forum members looking for a good dealer in their area.

I can recommend Harwoods of Tonbridge, Kent.
Sales Manager Barnaby Walker and his team have been really very efficient, they kept me informed on a regular basis about my order and always returned my phone calls & replied to my e-mails promptly. If you are looking for a good dealer and are close enough I would highly recommend them.
I can recommend Harwoods in Pulborough.
Brendan McIntyre and principal Alaistair Hanna did a great job especially when I was very twitchy.
I too dealt with Harwoods Tonbridge and my salesperson was Ian Capel. Very courteous and always got back to me when necessary. Easy handover without dwelling on what wasn't needed yet emphasising what I would need to know for everyday use and my journey home.
LOOKERS @Colchester, Essex. Alex is a top bloke Very Happy
Not pushe at all, always returned my e-mails straight away & kept my informed along the way with my order
Farnell Bradford were excellent. The salesman Abu was patient and always had time when I popped in. A special mention for the DP, James who helped massively when I had a problem with the car and went the extra mile to solve it.
Mine is on order with Harwoods of Edenbridge. Tonbridge would have been easier for me as they are easier to get to. After I placed the order with Edenbridge though I went into Tonbridge just to look at colour schemes & the sales guys were really helpfull but they lost the sale because at the very beginning of September when I first decided to get prices for selling my FL2 I rang Tonbridge, the receptionist answered the phone & when I asked her to put me through to a salesman she said new or used? I replied I just want a price to sell my Freelander for which she replied the salesmen are too busy presently just to deal with you selling a car thank you! (or words to a very similar meaning) so there we have it I rang Edenbridge & took it over there & then & they gave me a price. Have to say I ended up selling it to Barretts In Canterbury 2 weeks ago as they gave me more than I was offered in September. They too were very nice folk & the guy that ended up buying my FL2 from them was also very impressed with their service - this I know as he is local to me & spoke to me in Tesco's a few weeks ago when he saw the For Sale sign in my rear window. He has since been back to me to purchace a few of the items I removed from the car when it was traded.

When I went into Tonbridge that time I did mention the comment to the salesman who wasn't very impressed with what I told him (obviously)!

Having said all this I have had no contact from Harwoods at all other than when I rang them 3 to 4 weeks ago so I am just assuming all is well with the order - time on this one will tell I guess.
I found Peterboroug LR quite efficient in handling my enquiry.

Unfortunately though too many other LR dealers didn't deliver the level of service one would expect considering the size of the potential investment.
Hillendale at Junction 12 on the M65 in Lancashire are the best dealership I have dealt with in 30 yeras
Marshalls Bedford. Excellent. Special mention; Martin Altenbach.
I have been dealing with Bill Ryan at Williams in Manchester. Due to pick up tomorrow and have been quite happy so far with the service and communication I have recieced from Bill.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's