babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Convince me I don't want Dynamic plus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok there is nothing wrong with the seats in the Dynamic, so why should I go for the Dynamic plus?

I currently have for delivery in January a Dynamic lux si4 5 door in Firenze red with black roof, with the black interior.
( I just don't like the patchwork look of the 2 tone leather option)

I have till friday to make any changes, so Im thinking of dynamic plus in red ( may brighten it up, or is it too much red with the outside?) or black (is that too much black inside?). I know you get the leather dash too ( not that the standard dash is rubbish in any way, and looks fine)
worth changing or stick with as is??

Try to steer me with my decision.....Very Happy
Do it, the seats alone are a talking point and cant hurt with resale.
Are the seats still fully electric with the dynamic plus?
I think it's expensive, but if you can afford it, why not. All red seats full on though. Make sure you can live with it....good luck deciding
I can't for the life of me work out how they can charge £3000 for the Plus pack. Shocked It certainly won't put £3K on the resale price.
3k for a couple of seats.... Spend it on the most amazing lazee boy for the lounge. For that price you'd get one that rubs yor back, has a fridge for beer and full surround sound. Now that's a 3k seat. Or maybe treat the wife...
(05-12-2011 08:54pm)evoque_virgin Wrote: [ -> ]Do it, the seats alone are a talking point and cant hurt with resale.

Except that occasionally you might find some people that find them rather hideous.
Shocked I'm not owning up to that view on the grounds that I may insult someone here. Apparently very comfortable though.
You've got one of the best red's I've ever seen on a car on the outside go with the contrast and stick with a black interior - just my 2 pence.
@crown62 - Look into my eyes. Not around my eyes but into my eyes - "YOU DON'T WANT A DYNAMIC PLUS".

There you go, job done.
I have heard that the passengers seat on the plus does not even have electric function or memory so I wouldn't spend 3k
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's