babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Convince me I don't want Dynamic plus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-12-2011 09:57pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]@crown62 - Look into my eyes. Not around my eyes but into my eyes - "YOU DON'T WANT A DYNAMIC PLUS".

There you go, job done.

Laughing
(05-12-2011 10:29pm)andyuk Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard that the passengers seat on the plus does not even have electric function or memory so I wouldn't spend 3k
My Dynamic Plus has electric function and memory on my passenger door.
(05-12-2011 11:08pm)anton Wrote: [ -> ]My Dynamic Plus has electric function and memory on my passenger door.

Sorry I must of been mistaken I thought I read somewhere it wasn't
Personally there is just no point to the Plus pack.........I specified everything bar the Plus seats on my Dynamic Si4 .I have said before & will say again those seats are not fitting for a Range Rover IMHO.
Yep. £3000 for some seats... you have seats already in the dynamic, they have a nice sporty look, perforated leather, electric function on both sides, many colour combo choices, a good hard wearing leather, and you still have £3000 in your pocket! It's hardly like you get in a Dynamic and say nice car shame about the seats Laughing
(05-12-2011 11:22pm)DynamicRRV Wrote: [ -> ]Personally there is just no point to the Plus pack.........I specified everything bar the Plus seats on my Dynamic Si4 .I have said before & will say again those seats are not fitting for a Range Rover IMHO.
IMHO i think if you were specifying a pure or a prestige then you would not have the plus pack on the vehicle.
Just my 2 cents:

[attachment=832]
[attachment=833]
[attachment=834]

1) If you loved the LRX, and absolutely want every single detail, you'd want the Dynamic Plus. The LRX featured the bucket seats (4 of them in fact!).
2) If you loved the LRX, you'd want to choose the RED one.
3) If you loved the leather feel of the dash/door panels on the Prestige, but liked the Dynamic Exterior. You'd want Dynamic Plus to fill that void.
4) If you want 8/8 adjustments on your seats (both front seats), you'd want the Dynamic Plus seats.

However, if space of a premium, Dynamic Plus seats takes up slightly a bit more space from the rear legroom.
Your supposed to be talking him out of it... Laughing

Frankly I'd love the Plus pack but not for £3000.
Phil....haha...can't help it. The main reason I'm getting the Evoque was it is one of the few cars which still hugely resembled the concept. I do understand life is all about compromises...just to varying degrees of it Smile So again...to each their own. Logical vs Emotional decision.
I've only seen them in pictures, but I'm not sure whether the red plus seats would go particularly well with the red car, the two colours being too similar. In my opinion, they also look a bit too disjointed with the rest of the car's trim e.g. the front console and dash etc. Personal taste though.....

However, I've seen the black dynamic plus seats in the flesh and they looked pretty damn good and with a red evoque, they would look superb. Just one point though, isn't the back seat different too? I'm sure the whole car gets trimmed with Oxford leather for £3000 - at least I'm sure the black coupe that I looked at was.

But to answer your question: I'm going for normal dynamic seats, as I don't want the interior of my Evoque to look too much like a rally car.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's