babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Convince me I don't want Dynamic plus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yep it's a full trim in Oxford Leather, I can see where the money goes...

I think the Black plus trim looks and feels great, not convinced by the red, and yes not in a Firenze red car.
(05-12-2011 08:46pm)crown62 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok there is nothing wrong with the seats in the Dynamic, so why should I go for the Dynamic plus?

I currently have for delivery in January a Dynamic lux si4 5 door in Firenze red with black roof, with the black interior.
( I just don't like the patchwork look of the 2 tone leather option)

I have till friday to make any changes, so Im thinking of dynamic plus in red ( may brighten it up, or is it too much red with the outside?) or black (is that too much black inside?). I know you get the leather dash too ( not that the standard dash is rubbish in any way, and looks fine)
worth changing or stick with as is??

Try to steer me with my decision.....Very Happy

So, now you've read the replies, what's the verdict?
I would only put the Red interior with either White or Black exterior don't think Red & Red would go as they are both different shades of Red.

If the price was 50% less at £1.5k I would be tempted but not at 3k!
(06-12-2011 12:07am)Craig_d1 Wrote: [ -> ]So, now you've read the replies, what's the verdict?

Well I must thank you all for the different views on it. Really does help.
Where I am now is, its either stick with the black standard seats or go black plus seats.
You've convinced me the red on red may be clash and too much red! Cool

If only the plus seats were £1500 ( yes andyuk, that's about the right premium) , I still have another day ish to chooseVery Happy
(06-12-2011 12:19am)crown62 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I must thank you all for the different views on it. Really does help.
Where I am now is, its either stick with the black standard seats or go black plus seats.
You've convinced me the red on red may be clash and too much red! Cool

If only the plus seats were £1500 ( yes andyuk, that's about the right premium) , I still have another day ish to chooseVery Happy

Got a Firenze dynamic with verve interior on order sometime for next year. We were initially cautious but saw one in the flesh and thought it was stunning. Pics don't really do it justice, and it's not too much red to overwhelm the interior.
I must admit though, the all black interior of my pure is a very relaxing place to be. With the pano roof it's light and airy too, and the all black helps highlight the contrast with the central console.
I think if you do stay with the standard seats you won't be dissapointed, though the black plus seats look good, and are comfy, just very expensive.
If the Plus seats had a tan colour (like in the Spirit interior), i'm sure it would be a hit.
Yes, Dynamic Plus is an expensive choice... but these seats are so beautiful, it's a must !!! I love mine and if I have to re-order my Evoque, I will take again the Dynamic Plus option !!

Both seats are electrics, but on mine, 5 doors, the passenger seat doesn't have memory... it seems that only on 3 doors it is with memory... anybody can confirm ?

Then... Black or Red... with Firenze Red, I will choose Black interior...

My 2 cents...
Got them on my order but then spent a few months wondering if I made a mistake (mainly due to cost), but I have revisted my dealer a few times and sat in their show room Dynamic Plus Evoque, plus spoke to Tim who has them on his Evoque and all positive feedback. So I'm extremely happy I chose them and didn't end up cancelling them from my order as planned.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's