babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: My Pure TD4 Auto with roof rails :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Finally, after 8 months of waiting since pre-ordering - i got mine delivered this morning!

I have to say that even after having seen hundreds of photos and reading all the enthusiastic posts here - it blew my mind to get it, see it and drive it!!

It feels so good and a the long wait made it even more special.

Here's fresh photos from the dealers

[attachment=751]

[attachment=752]
Let me be the first to congratulate you!!!!! Hooray, and stunning in red! Magnifique!! Now go drive some more J!! Smile
Great car, congrats! Love the roofrails, they go really well with your car. Were they factory or dealer fitted?

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

You state Pure in your signature, but it looks like a Prestige given the silver trim etc.
(25-11-2011 10:09pm)IKM Wrote: [ -> ]Great car, congrats! Love the roofrails, they go really well with your car. Were they factory or dealer fitted?

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

You state Pure in your signature, but it looks like a Prestige given the silver trim etc.

Thank you Evoqess and IKM! Roof rails were dealer fitted (as were the mudflaps) - I suppose they don't factory fit either one yet!

The silver front bumper blade is part of the Pure tech pack (at least in Scandinavia it is)
It's a Pure. We are all now so expert, from side on the Pure has the black waist trim finishers, chrome on the Prestige. From the rear, it's the badges and from the front it's the grille.

Hearty congrats on your choice of colour! Are you the first to have gone with the roof rails? I've gone for the black to compliment the window surrounds.
(25-11-2011 10:30pm)ChuckieB Wrote: [ -> ]It's a Pure. We are all now so expert, from side on the Pure has the black waist trim finishers, chrome on the Prestige. From the rear, it's the badges and from the front it's the grille.

Hearty congrats on your choice of colour! Are you the first to have gone with the roof rails? I've gone for the black to compliment the window surrounds.

Doubt if I am the first one to have roof rails, but sure haven't seen many pictures of them yet. In my opinion they go extremely well with the car. Like you said black ones will fit the black window surroundings and silver will compliment the silver finishers in the middle and hem - both ways good!

I need the rails as I go skiing quite often, so roofbox is a must!
(25-11-2011 10:30pm)ChuckieB Wrote: [ -> ]It's a Pure. We are all now so expert, from side on the Pure has the black waist trim finishers, chrome on the Prestige. From the rear, it's the badges and from the front it's the grille.

Thanks ChuckieB, I didn't realise that the Tech pack gives the Pure the silver side inlet and sliver skirt blade.
JiiPee,
great looking rig. Congrats. If you ever get the load bars for your rails please pass the dimensions of their profile. I am trying to find out if I can custom fit the Thule bike carrier (518 Echelon) onto them; the original OEM (which are made by Thule - 598 Criterium) is a bit non-pro looking Smile if you know what I mean. Cheers
(25-11-2011 11:03pm)IKM Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks ChuckieB, I didn't realise that the Tech pack gives the Pure the silver side inlet and sliver skirt blade.

Tech pack has no cosmetic body features as I'm aware. But I do now see that the cladding insert on the door is the other side differentiating feature. It is atlas on th Prestige. Sometimes a trick of the light

Sorry Jiipee. This thread is your moment of glory! Have gone slightly off topic.

By far the best colour choice IMHO. And sticking with it!
Looks stunning, when you get a chance could you pls post a few pics of the inside. Did you get the xenons too?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's