babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: My Pure TD4 Auto with roof rails :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would also like to see a picture of the Almond Cappucino interior
I have ordered a white Evoque with Black interior but have beed wondering how your interior look in the real world
Nice car indeed. Enjoy!

Regarding rails, I have specified black ones, but after seeing yours I will definitely change to silver.

Did you buy your car from Inchape Espoo (I think I saw Mazda in the picture behind your car) and got the rails fitted there. I will ask my dealer this possibility and refer your case if required. Shouldn't be too difficult task for any dealer. Any price difference compared to factory fitted?

Could this be the way to get my order forward in the poolVery Happy.
Thank you all for good feedback!

I have now completed 1100 km (700 miles) ride from Finland to France and have to say I am so pleased.
- Car and all its little technical details are all fabulous. I didn't have a dull moment in the car trying out all the possible functions.
- Car is driving very well. I was doing over 160 km/h (100 miles) in German motorways and it was really effortless and very stable. Even with only the TD4 engine Evoque was up to the job.
- I really enjoyed the ease of connecting and using my phone and ipod from the touch screen.
- I was bit surprised when I first drove the car in the dark in the area where there were no streetlights and had to operate the lights and wipers without seeing all the little markings. Surely, this will be no problem after getting used to all the 20 odd functions in them. Don't suppose there is a light inside?

Here's a few not so fancy interior pics. First one showing the front and second one the famous rear air con vents - and I don't have the Rear-Seat Entertainment!

Sorry, not much help for anyone pondering the interior colour - will try to take some better ones in better lighting.

[attachment=789]
[attachment=790]
Here's a better look of the almond/espresso (or was it capuccino?) interior

Apparently the steering wheel comes black anyway!

[attachment=802]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's