Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Pure TD4 Auto with roof rails :-)
JiiPee

My Pure TD4 Auto with roof rails :-)

Finally, after 8 months of waiting since pre-ordering - i got mine delivered this morning!

I have to say that even after having seen hundreds of photos and reading all the enthusiastic posts here - it blew my mind to get it, see it and drive it!!

It feels so good and a the long wait made it even more special.

Here's fresh photos from the dealers

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 10:27pm by JiiPee.)
25-11-2011 10:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

RE: My Pure TD4 Auto with roof rails :-)

Let me be the first to congratulate you!!!!! Hooray, and stunning in red! Magnifique!! Now go drive some more J!! Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 10:08pm by Evoqess.)
25-11-2011 10:07pm
IKM

Great car, congrats! Love the roofrails, they go really well with your car. Were they factory or dealer fitted?

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

You state Pure in your signature, but it looks like a Prestige given the silver trim etc.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 10:12pm by IKM.)
25-11-2011 10:09pm
JiiPee

(25-11-2011 10:09pm)IKM Wrote:  Great car, congrats! Love the roofrails, they go really well with your car. Were they factory or dealer fitted?

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

You state Pure in your signature, but it looks like a Prestige given the silver trim etc.

Thank you Evoqess and IKM! Roof rails were dealer fitted (as were the mudflaps) - I suppose they don't factory fit either one yet!

The silver front bumper blade is part of the Pure tech pack (at least in Scandinavia it is)

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2011 10:26pm by JiiPee.)
25-11-2011 10:21pm
ChuckieB

It's a Pure. We are all now so expert, from side on the Pure has the black waist trim finishers, chrome on the Prestige. From the rear, it's the badges and from the front it's the grille.

Hearty congrats on your choice of colour! Are you the first to have gone with the roof rails? I've gone for the black to compliment the window surrounds.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
25-11-2011 10:30pm
JiiPee

(25-11-2011 10:30pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  It's a Pure. We are all now so expert, from side on the Pure has the black waist trim finishers, chrome on the Prestige. From the rear, it's the badges and from the front it's the grille.

Hearty congrats on your choice of colour! Are you the first to have gone with the roof rails? I've gone for the black to compliment the window surrounds.

Doubt if I am the first one to have roof rails, but sure haven't seen many pictures of them yet. In my opinion they go extremely well with the car. Like you said black ones will fit the black window surroundings and silver will compliment the silver finishers in the middle and hem - both ways good!

I need the rails as I go skiing quite often, so roofbox is a must!

25-11-2011 10:56pm
IKM

(25-11-2011 10:30pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  It's a Pure. We are all now so expert, from side on the Pure has the black waist trim finishers, chrome on the Prestige. From the rear, it's the badges and from the front it's the grille.

Thanks ChuckieB, I didn't realise that the Tech pack gives the Pure the silver side inlet and sliver skirt blade.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
25-11-2011 11:03pm
martinPL

JiiPee,
great looking rig. Congrats. If you ever get the load bars for your rails please pass the dimensions of their profile. I am trying to find out if I can custom fit the Thule bike carrier (518 Echelon) onto them; the original OEM (which are made by Thule - 598 Criterium) is a bit non-pro looking Smile if you know what I mean. Cheers
25-11-2011 11:07pm
ChuckieB

(25-11-2011 11:03pm)IKM Wrote:  Thanks ChuckieB, I didn't realise that the Tech pack gives the Pure the silver side inlet and sliver skirt blade.

Tech pack has no cosmetic body features as I'm aware. But I do now see that the cladding insert on the door is the other side differentiating feature. It is atlas on th Prestige. Sometimes a trick of the light

Sorry Jiipee. This thread is your moment of glory! Have gone slightly off topic.

By far the best colour choice IMHO. And sticking with it!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
25-11-2011 11:32pm
Craig_d1

Looks stunning, when you get a chance could you pls post a few pics of the inside. Did you get the xenons too?
25-11-2011 11:39pm