babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Fog light question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Got me panicing for a second there. I've got a Pure on order, and didn't specify fog lights -
Just re-read the Australian specs - they come standard on all the Evoques here.

Sounds like our road rules are much slacker as well. Not only can we tint the front passenger and front drivers side windows, we can have fog lights on "whenever necessary".
Has anybody found a supplier for front fogs as an after fit
(03-12-2011 10:10am)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]LED...

Thumbs Up
Hmmm Looks Like Halogen to me Wink
Rolling with Laughter
I with Def on this one. I just thought you all were anal about washing. This fog light discussion takes anal to a HNL!
lol
We have stupid tw*ts here who think you should drive round in town on a clear night with front fog lights on as they think it makes them look cool. Often the owners of small Peugeots and BMW 3 series, but I've seen others doing it. Thing is these idiots are often the ones you see in fog with no lights on at all!
Until youve driven in 'real' fog you probably have no idea what they're for. When your headlights turn fog into a solid wall of white reflection 2" in front of your lights, you realise that having them lower allows at least a few feet of road to be seen infront of you (yes without headlights in the dark) enough to make some forward progress without falling in a ditch. Its rare but does get like that 'out in the sticks'
If you have automatic light how do you turn the fog lights on?

I tried flipping the controller but it doesnt come on, however if you switch to manual lights then flip the controller you can switch the fog lights as anyone else with automatic light noticed that? Thats for both front and rear fog ligts.

Possible stupid question but can the fog lights be automatic too ?
(23-02-2012 11:36am)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]If you have automatic light how do you turn the fog lights on?

I tried flipping the controller but it doesnt come on, however if you switch to manual lights then flip the controller you can switch the fog lights as anyone else with automatic light noticed that? Thats for both front and rear fog ligts.

Possible stupid question but can the fog lights be automatic too ?
From page 38 of the manual:

Rear fog lamps. Will operate only while sidelights, headlamps or Auto lamps are selected. Turn the collar towards the steering wheel and release. The instrument pack warning lamp will illuminate.

Front fog lamps. Will operate only while sidelights, headlamps or Auto lamps are selected. Turn the collar away from the steering wheel and release.The instrument pack warning lamp will illuminate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's