babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Bluetooth Connectivity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Those of you already lucky enough to have their new toys, how good or bad is the phone connectivity with the bluetoothConfused:
(02-10-2011 04:11pm)musher Wrote: [ -> ]Those of you already lucky enough to have their new toys, how good or bad is the phone connectivity with the bluetoothConfused:

Hi Musher, Fairly early days yet but spot on up to now. Very easy to pair and it reads your contacts well. Also the actual voice communication is clear. I think its a very similar system to my XF and that proved very good. Cheers
It's not as fast to acquire my phone as the Parrot system in my Defender, but it's better than my FFRR and RRS's were, not sure about multiple numbers for one contact as I don't have any contacts with multiple numbers. Due to the way the FFRR system worked I gave them all different names rather than putting in lots of numbers for one contact and haven't yet edited my contacts on the phone to see if number numbers for one contact works, I doubt it will
It's fine (how could it be bad?). A shame it doesn't show you have a text or voicemail waiting. Also it takes a couple of rings for the caller's ID to show-up.
Hi guys,
Many thanks for your swift responses. One more question, how easy is it to use??
(02-10-2011 08:13pm)musher Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
Many thanks for your swift responses. One more question, how easy is it to use??

P.O.P. CheersYT
Does it work with a blackberry phone book ?
What about Nokia E5 (smartphone)? (yes, there's still some around... dunno about the "smart" bit though Tongue Out)
http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/owners.../overview/
this might help - its on the LR website
It read my Blackberry phone book no problem. I've only made and received a couple of calls so far, but it seems to be ok.Very Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's