Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bluetooth Connectivity
musher

Bluetooth Connectivity

Those of you already lucky enough to have their new toys, how good or bad is the phone connectivity with the bluetoothConfused:

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
02-10-2011 04:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ytshome

RE: Bluetooth Connectivity

(02-10-2011 04:11pm)musher Wrote:  Those of you already lucky enough to have their new toys, how good or bad is the phone connectivity with the bluetoothConfused:

Hi Musher, Fairly early days yet but spot on up to now. Very easy to pair and it reads your contacts well. Also the actual voice communication is clear. I think its a very similar system to my XF and that proved very good. Cheers

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
02-10-2011 06:22pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

It's not as fast to acquire my phone as the Parrot system in my Defender, but it's better than my FFRR and RRS's were, not sure about multiple numbers for one contact as I don't have any contacts with multiple numbers. Due to the way the FFRR system worked I gave them all different names rather than putting in lots of numbers for one contact and haven't yet edited my contacts on the phone to see if number numbers for one contact works, I doubt it will

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-10-2011 06:23pm
Tekno
Banned

It's fine (how could it be bad?). A shame it doesn't show you have a text or voicemail waiting. Also it takes a couple of rings for the caller's ID to show-up.
02-10-2011 06:35pm
musher

Hi guys,
Many thanks for your swift responses. One more question, how easy is it to use??

MY 14 Fuji 5 Door Dynamic SD4 9 Speed Auto Box with pano roof, auto boot, Auto dimming rear view mirror, Privacy glass, Mud Flaps, Bonnet/Boot black Lettering and 5 year service plan thrown in for good measure
02-10-2011 08:13pm
ytshome

(02-10-2011 08:13pm)musher Wrote:  Hi guys,
Many thanks for your swift responses. One more question, how easy is it to use??

P.O.P. CheersYT

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
02-10-2011 08:22pm
Jonathon555

Does it work with a blackberry phone book ?

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
03-10-2011 07:59am
JiiPee

What about Nokia E5 (smartphone)? (yes, there's still some around... dunno about the "smart" bit though Tongue Out)

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
03-10-2011 11:55am
griff

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/owners.../overview/
this might help - its on the LR website

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
03-10-2011 12:06pm
ant

It read my Blackberry phone book no problem. I've only made and received a couple of calls so far, but it seems to be ok.Very Happy

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
03-10-2011 12:29pm