babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Mines Just Arrived - How long to turn it around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone, I was contacted this evening and informed that my Evoque has just arrived at the dealers. As you can guess I'm pretty excited and eager to get my hands on it.

The dealer has indicated next Wednesday but it seems a bit far off to me. What's the general consensus on how long it takes to turn a car around to be ready for delivery. Am I being reasonable asking for it on Saturday?

Cheers YT
(14-09-2011 06:50pm)ytshome Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, I was contacted this evening and informed that my Evoque has just arrived at the dealers. As you can guess I'm pretty excited and eager to get my hands on it.

The dealer has indicated next Wednesday but it seems a bit far off to me. What's the general consensus on how long it takes to turn a car around to be ready for delivery. Am I being reasonable asking for it on Saturday?

Cheers YT

Firstly congratulations, it usually days a few days to get PDI and DVLA sorted. I wouldn't rush them otherwise they will make a rush job of the valeting and prep. Maybe Monday would be good.
You have waited this long a extra few days won't kill you!!
I'd say no chance for saturday sadly. A weeks reasonable.

When was your estimated delivery date?

Lucky buggerVery Happy
(14-09-2011 07:03pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say no chance for saturday sadly. A weeks reasonable.

When was your estimated delivery date?

Lucky buggerVery Happy

Hi my estimated delivery date is tomorrow the 15th. Cheers
Congrats - enjoy!
ANT
Sad
Did you spec Xenons?
ANTSurprisedConfused:
We've delivered vehicles in the afternoon that have arrived in the morning. It all depends on what needs to be done to it (accessories, Trackstar, paint protection), and how busy the dealer is with other cars going out.

Best bet is to ask them if there is any way they can have it ready for Saturday if you come in beforehand to go through the controls and paperwork beforehand. The dealer may be worried about a 2hr handover if Saturday is their busiest day and it's the first proper weekend after launch (I.e lots of Evoque appointments booked).

James Smile
When ever you get it we need plenty of pics, for the rest of us who are long suffering "waiters"
As others have said depends what is planned to be prepped already this week in the workshop.

I would say no chance for saturday perhaps Monday afternoon.
As others have said depends what is planned to be prepped already this week in the workshop.

I would say no chance for saturday perhaps Monday afternoon.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's