babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Mines Just Arrived - How long to turn it around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi again. It's not having any paint work or anything other than some rubber mats and a rigid liner, which won't hold it up at all. I do have a personal plate but I've told them that I'm happy to take it with a 61 and they are content with this. Thanks James at LPR, it's appreciated. Cheers YT
If you can wait till next week, get your private plate on it. It will be worth the extra few days wait. Laughing
The problem is that we go to the Canaries next week, so it would mean picking it up (100 mile drive each way) when we're busy sorting out packing etc and then leaving it till we get back. I may have to pick it up on our return.
Leave it until you return. If you pick it up you want to drive it and not go on holiday.
YTS I'd rather stay at home and drive the car than go on holidayLaughing
(14-09-2011 07:12pm)ant Wrote: [ -> ]Did you spec Xenons?
ANTSurprisedConfused:

Hi Ant, It comes standard with xenons
@YT - does your CAPS key stick when u create a new thread?!
(14-09-2011 08:39pm)ytshome Wrote: [ -> ]
ANTSurprisedConfused:

OK. It's good to see a car being delivered currently with Xenons due to the delay in Xenon supply.
(Hope mine has already been built before the Xenon shortage raised it's ugly head!)
ANTSmile
(14-09-2011 10:07pm)ant Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-09-2011 08:39pm)ytshome Wrote: [ -> ]
ANTSurprisedConfused:
Hi Ant, I appreciate what you say about the xenons, but when I went past the Halewood Factory yesterday, I saw at least a couple of hundred newly built Evoque LHD and the overwhelming majority were prestige and dynamics, which have xenons as standard. I know someone who works ther so I'll have a word about the shortages. Cheers YT

OK. It's good to see a car being delivered currently with Xenons due to the delay in Xenon supply.
(Hope mine has already been built before the Xenon shortage raised it's ugly head!)
ANTSmile
(14-09-2011 08:43pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]@YT - does your CAPS key stick when u create a new thread?!

I'm sorry I wasn't aware that I shouldn't use caps. Cheers YT
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's