babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Mines Just Arrived - How long to turn it around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
YTS, go away on holiday and let the garage have plenty of time to prep the car, it will make the journey home from a holiday less depressing knowing you have a lovely new car to collect the day after you get home. And you won' t have the worry of 100's of unknowns pouring over your pride and joy while it is parked at the airport while you are away or worrying about the cretins parked either side of your beauty throwing their car's doors against yours and dragging the suitcases down the sides!
That sounds good Tim, I'll see what the dealer says tomorrow and take it from there. ps. I've really enjoyed reading about your exploits. Regards YT
I'm still finding little things that surprise me 700 miles and 6 days into ownership! Tonight I set the ambient lighting to white and found I have LEDs in the door pulls just like my FFRR had. It was my first night drive in it too and the Adaptive BiXenon head lights have a very good full beam range - no need for additional driving lights like I had on my RRS TDv8 as the full beam on that wasn't great for dark country roads at night.
Definitely don't pick it up to leave it in the airport car park when it can be safely tucked away at the dealers, my current car has one annoying little ding in the back door caused by some b....r in an airport car park!

And what a nice return from your holiday!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's