babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Thank you Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not been on this forum long but it has added to the excitment of ordering an Evoque...and is rapidly becoming more important to me than Oxygen!!

Not only is it great to be part of a community (and yes, I have real friends too!!) but some of the things I've picked up whilst on the forum are going to prove really useful (i.e. never heard of Car Wrapping or Duckworth before) when I get my Evoque...

So it feels fitting on the day that the first customers (apart from Royalty of course) get their cars, that we thank the Mods who make Forums like this possible...

Thanks guys...

P.S. FFT...enjoy being the first to get te Evoque...you deserve it fella
There is so much love in this room.
(09-09-2011 06:04pm)SW6RR Wrote: [ -> ]There is so much love in this room.

Oh yeah...gotta feel the love dude!
Guys is a pleasure and a priveledge to beat you with a big stick now and again when you (very rarely) say something you shouldn't.

Now the customer cars are hitting the streets there will be even more to learn about the cars so please keep up the questions.

I know from last night's event at Lookers there will be at least 3 new members who couldn't believe there was already an owners formum in existence.

Just remember the forum would be nothing without you so keep the posts coming.
Good work Tim & Co! Perhaps one of the other mods can edit your signature to read 'Arrived' as opposed to 'On Order' Wink

James Smile
It's strangely comforting logging on and reading the days new posts. ..... and yes I do have friends too!!!!
Ant
It's strangely comforting logging on and reading the days new posts. ..... and yes I do have friends too!!!!
Ant
We don't do anything it's the contributors that count.
Thank you all.
XFft & Griff - stop pandering, it's us Mods that make this what it is, and it especially has nothing to do with some guy called Martin!

A big LOL to u all.
Reference URL's