Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank you Mods
Token

Thank you Mods

I have not been on this forum long but it has added to the excitment of ordering an Evoque...and is rapidly becoming more important to me than Oxygen!!

Not only is it great to be part of a community (and yes, I have real friends too!!) but some of the things I've picked up whilst on the forum are going to prove really useful (i.e. never heard of Car Wrapping or Duckworth before) when I get my Evoque...

So it feels fitting on the day that the first customers (apart from Royalty of course) get their cars, that we thank the Mods who make Forums like this possible...

Thanks guys...

P.S. FFT...enjoy being the first to get te Evoque...you deserve it fella

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
09-09-2011 05:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SW6RR

RE: Thank you Mods

There is so much love in this room.

Arrived (5/11/11): SD4 5-door "Presnamic" Lux Very Happy Auto, Fuji, Spirit/Tan, Style 8 20" Wheels, fully loaded (bar RSE, smoker's pack and Homelink)
09-09-2011 06:04pm
Token

(09-09-2011 06:04pm)SW6RR Wrote:  There is so much love in this room.

Oh yeah...gotta feel the love dude!

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
09-09-2011 07:00pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Guys is a pleasure and a priveledge to beat you with a big stick now and again when you (very rarely) say something you shouldn't.

Now the customer cars are hitting the streets there will be even more to learn about the cars so please keep up the questions.

I know from last night's event at Lookers there will be at least 3 new members who couldn't believe there was already an owners formum in existence.

Just remember the forum would be nothing without you so keep the posts coming.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
09-09-2011 07:17pm
Lookers Park Royal

Good work Tim & Co! Perhaps one of the other mods can edit your signature to read 'Arrived' as opposed to 'On Order' Wink

James Smile
09-09-2011 07:39pm
ant

It's strangely comforting logging on and reading the days new posts. ..... and yes I do have friends too!!!!
Ant
It's strangely comforting logging on and reading the days new posts. ..... and yes I do have friends too!!!!
Ant

Prestige, 5 dr, SD4 Auto, Firenze, Lux, Ambience, Adaptive Dynamics, (+other options).
Current cars: Evoque: 1972 Stag: 2008 C4 Grand Picasso x 2: 2004 Defender 110: LDV flatbed (for moving the Stag)
Gone: Aston Martin DB9Crying, RRS, FFRR x 5, Classic Minis x loads, 1987 Defender 110.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 08:59pm by ant.)
09-09-2011 08:59pm
griff

We don't do anything it's the contributors that count.
Thank you all.

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
09-09-2011 11:16pm
cjfp

XFft & Griff - stop pandering, it's us Mods that make this what it is, and it especially has nothing to do with some guy called Martin!

A big LOL to u all.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
09-09-2011 11:29pm