Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where did the door tread plate thread go ?
Barton Evoque

where did the door tread plate thread go ?

Just had a look can't find it now.Confused

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
22-07-2013 08:03pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

RE: where did the door tread plate thread go ?

A company has repeatedly, and after many requests and warnings to cease, been breaking the site's commercial posting rules. This wasn't a misunderstanding, this company fully understood the site's rules and chose to ignore them and gather business without being a site sponsor.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2013 08:06pm by Martin.)
22-07-2013 08:06pm
Barton Evoque

That's a shame Martin. lets hope he sell from the other forum now then Sad

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
22-07-2013 08:08pm
cjfp

(22-07-2013 08:08pm)Barton Evoque Wrote:  That's a shame Martin. lets hope he sell from the other forum now then Sad

Or he could try obeying the rules as have other sponsors and contribute to the site

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
22-07-2013 08:15pm
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

That's up to whatever deal he has with the other forum, and what their rules are.

The offer was there to become a sponsor but that company said they didn't want to. They then promoted anyway.
22-07-2013 08:15pm
PhilSkill

That was inevitable, ok while he was giving out free samples, but it was obviously turning into a sales outlet! The products were good but he needs to invest some in his marketing!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
22-07-2013 11:25pm
mfhphil

Glad I got in early then Cool
23-07-2013 03:50pm
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

Well done (!)
23-07-2013 03:55pm
Madam Fuji

Mmmmm, don't care if I get chucked off this forum, but the contributor to the door tread plate thread has actually come up with a fantastic solution!! To be honest, Martin, the very fact that your image is Of a grumpy Terry-Thomas of the 1940's kind of says it all for me!

What is your vision for this forum?? Why is it so dull??? ( and I make that statement because I check every couple of days to see if there's anything I could learn from!) and
( probably ) as a result of the above, what is there to attract female Evoque owners to this forum???)

I've no doubt you've checked out the ' other' forum. I'd be interested to know what you've observed from that!
24-07-2013 02:06pm
PhilSkill

Doubt you'd get "chucked off" as forums about sharing and personal opinion, but in Martins defence, not that I need to, he makes this place exist... have you sponsored him in any way to help finance this site?

Is it fair that some guy, albeit very clever, friendly and helpful, and even provided us here some free samples should use Martins forum to make money and maybe start a business, while offering nothing back to Martin to help run the forum. I'm very grateful to bk I gave him some advice and he returned in great kind with free samples, but what did Martin get out of that to help pay the service provider's bills?

So what would make it more attractive...? come up with some ideas, start a thread, get the conversation going, you have to put in for there to be something to take out!

There's a great bunch of people on here, with a wide range of knowledge.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
24-07-2013 02:58pm