Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone5
cutter7

RE: iPhone5

My basic views are,

If you have an iPhone 3GS upgrade to iOS 6, do it for the screen.

The retina display introduced on the iPhone 4 has been further refined for the iPhone 5 and in side-by-side comparisons with all screens at full brightness, the colors do look more vivid on the iPhone 5.

If you have an iPhone 4, the decision is harder. Consider what new features you really need. If you would get a lot of use out of the Siri voice-assistant, for example, this is a good time to upgrade. If you are a hardcore mobile gamer or serious iPhone photographer, the speed is worth it. But if you find that your two-year-old, well-crafted iPhone is holding up nicely, perhaps stick it out for another year.

IPhone 4S owners should just relax and enjoy their current phones. Wait a year for the next iteration, when your carrier will offer you the upgrade at the subsidized price and all the iPhone 5 owners will suddenly be stuck with old technology. Laughing

23-09-2012 03:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kimv

iPhone5

(15-09-2012 08:01pm)cutter7 Wrote:  The other option is that you can add a home button to your screen if you so wish.

Go to settings-general- scroll down to accessibility-scroll to assistive touch and then change to on, and then exit to main screen.

There you will see on the screen a white circle which is the home button where you can change various gestures etc.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

That's what I did for about a week on my iPhone 4... Until I got fed up with it and had the home button replaced and now it works like new. Costs around 50€.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
23-09-2012 05:20pm
cutter7

iPhone5

(23-09-2012 05:20pm)Kimv Wrote:  That's what I did for about a week on my iPhone 4... Until I got fed up with it and had the home button replaced and now it works like new. Costs around 50€.

Yes.It gets you by.. But it's worth paying to replace, if it's a hardware prob.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

23-09-2012 05:40pm