Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will pick up mine tomorrow
Ismin

Hi to everyone,

so finally, tommorow is the day of collecting my TD4 Manual, 5doors, Baltic Blue.
One sad thing, I cant drive, becaus 2 days ago I had a minor accident and my right foot is bruised. So my wife will it drive home Big Cry
Any questions I have to ask the dealers??? I think I will be so happy to pick up my car, that I will forget the most question Wink

Will post pics asap...
01-03-2012 11:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJ EVOQUE

RE: Will pick up mine tomorrow

I am picking up mine tomorrow to.Very Happy

2012 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE PURE FUJI WHITE 2.2. SD4 AUTO, PANORAMIC ROOF, AUTO LIGHTS/WIPERS , FOG LAMPS, EBONY LEATHER, PRIVACY GLASS, SPACE SAVER WHEEL( Arrived 02 /03/2012) . Smile
01-03-2012 11:35pm
ceebee

Good luck guys!

Waiting for: - 2015 SD4 Dynamic, LUX pack, Auto, 5 door. Mauritius Blue. Santorini Roof........spare wheel.
01-03-2012 11:38pm
Firenze

Picking mine up next Weds, a list of things to check would be good as in all the excitement I know I will forget to check stuff

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
02-03-2012 06:18pm
tash

Mine is at the dealers Monday just awaiting delivery dates, hopefully some time next week

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
02-03-2012 08:15pm
Onebigjobby

Make sure he shows you how everything works, touchscreen, audio video etc. take a dvd and ur phone in with u too to make sure ur dvd/music player works also he will pair ur phone to ur car. Make sure the figures u paid for the car are correct there have been stories of them having different figures between booking and paying.
Make sure ur reg is correct with the paperwork and tax, these have known to be wrong also.
You may notice a leak under the car when looking aroung but this is normal due to the heating system in the car.
basically get them to run through everything! then go for a drive through town and watch the heads turn!!!
Enjoy
Onebigjobby
02-03-2012 08:27pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Water under the car is not from the heater it is condensate from the aircon and nothing to worry about unless it has a yellowy green colour, in which case it is coolant from the engine

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 08:29pm by XFullFatTim.)
02-03-2012 08:29pm
Onebigjobby

(02-03-2012 08:29pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Water under the car is not from the heater it is condensate from the aircon and nothing to worry about unless it has a yellowy green colour, in which case it is coolant from the engine

Aye what i meant is when u put ur heating on auto mode the aircon is on as well as the heating hence u get the pool of water, not just when u have the aircon on. Smile
02-03-2012 08:38pm