Poll: Car Wrapped options
This poll is closed.
Matt black with matt white roof, silver roof rails on top 12.90% 4 12.90%
Matt black with white roof, silver roof rails and get the front and side grills painted in silver to Smile 12.90% 4 12.90%
Matt black with a carbon fibre roof, silver roof rails. 16.13% 5 16.13%
keep the car has is and tackle any stone chips and scratches as they happen 58.06% 18 58.06%
Total 31 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thinking of getting my car Wapping matt black with white roof :)
Marsou

RE: Thinking of getting my car Wapping matt black with white roof :)

Black as is with Silver roof - there was one post here with pics of one like that and looked great
23-01-2012 02:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fam1x

Not sure if they can wrap the roof rails will have to ask, if they can then I'd just go with the colour of the roof then.

Thanks for the picture alibeau, shame they arent clear I still think it does look nicer in the fleash Smile I cant see why it should be more difficult to clean its vinyl. only thing might be a nightmare to clean bird crap off it.

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
23-01-2012 03:27pm
alibeau

Hmmm took the pics on my iphone in a hurry I'm afraid....

Check out this link and scroll to the bottom.... if you click on the pics, you see a larger pic.

http://www.avsolutions.co.uk/vehicle-wra...mages.html

Ali.

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 03:50pm by alibeau.)
23-01-2012 03:49pm
WB
WB

(23-01-2012 03:27pm)fam1x Wrote:  Not sure if they can wrap the roof rails will have to ask, if they can then I'd just go with the colour of the roof then.

Thanks for the picture alibeau, shame they arent clear I still think it does look nicer in the fleash Smile I cant see why it should be more difficult to clean its vinyl. only thing might be a nightmare to clean bird crap off it.

With the cleaning I understand you just have to not use any abrasive products as they would create a smooth surface which would then have a shine to it. There are lots of matt specific products on the market now - have a read over on detailingworld.co.uk
23-01-2012 03:57pm
pugracer

I have seen a matt black RRS, looked awful. And, also a matt orange RRS, even more awful.

[Image: 116845.png]
Range Rover Evoque - Pure, 5-Door, Si4, Auto, Fuji White/Cirrus
Lotus Elise
Peugeot 206 GTi
23-01-2012 04:06pm
broady43

How much does it cost to wrap a car ?

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
23-01-2012 07:29pm
SINGHY

What happens to the original paintwork when you come to remove the wrap, surely that does more damage than stone chips? Personally I think your car looks great as it is.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
23-01-2012 07:46pm
fam1x

It doesn't damage the original paint work, so when you come to take it off it should be like having a new car from the show room. Also there is a guarantee with the work.

It cost anything from £1050-£1600 depends on where you go. Company I'm going to have worked in a lot of high profile cars and are very good. I dont think someone paying £100000 plus on a car would get it wrapped if it damages the paint work.

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2012 09:58pm by fam1x.)
23-01-2012 08:09pm
speary

Thats a lot of money to protect the paint for the next owner. Are you putting furry seat covers on the seats to protect them as well Laughing
If you are worried about the stone chipping, there are lots of clear protective films you can have applied to the vulnerbal parts, front edge of bonnet etc.

I think wraps can look great but they are for changing the appearence of the car to your liking and not really for protecting the paint

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
24-01-2012 01:30pm
xxxx5

When you got your car and you posted the pics online everyone commented how lovely and glossy the paint looked. I think you would regret getting it wrapped.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
24-01-2012 07:16pm