Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sunday Times Driving section review of 2014 RRE
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Sunday Times did a totally useless review of the 2014 9 Speed Auto in a Pure yesterday. It was useless because it said nothing at all about the gearbox and an awful lot about how good Hill Descent Control and Terrain Response is! Interesting that the car they show is painted in a non-standard colour - it looks like Nara Bronze and it really suits the car. Unfortunately the page is too big for me to scan, maybe someone who uses The Sunday Times On Line can post a copy of the photo

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
18-11-2013 10:10am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

The colour is Zanzibar, the article has made me relax a bit as it's the colour I've got on order!

Never ordered a car before without seeing the colour in the flesh before hand!

Somewhere in the North Sea.
18-11-2013 01:02pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Sunday Times Driving section review of 2014 RRE

Ahhhhhhhh I see that the photos online are from the LR press pack, the picture in the magazine is different
here's the online edition http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/inge...340174.ece

Scottie has kindly posted the pics from the newspaper, here is one of them http://www.driving.co.uk/features/land-r...-si4/16354

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 01:56pm by XFullFatTim.)
18-11-2013 01:32pm
IKM

RE: Sunday Times Driving section review of 2014 RRE

Sorry, instant turn off from the article when I see a Reporter quoting mpg figures straight from the brochure, and not based on their own experiences.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
18-11-2013 02:03pm