Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beadles, Sidcup, Kent.
AmDtuning.com

Beadles, Sidcup, Kent.

Hi

I went to my local dealer, Beadles, Sidcup for their launch night and friendly atmosphere and had a couple of cars available for test drive.

Knowledgable and interested staff (can't always be said of dealerships I have found?!) and ordered a car off the back of it. Colin Hambleton served me and Aaron from the workshop took us on test drive- good guys.

Hope they keep to the delivery date!

Cheers Shaun.

Evoque Pure Coupe SD4 Manual Orkney Grey AmD Remap- AmD Tuning- West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. http://www.amdtuning.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from £299.
12-09-2011 03:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AmDtuning.com

RE: Beadles, Sidcup, Kent.

Hi

Unfortunately the build date was put back on this car today through no fault of Beadles, Sidcup.

I need the Evoque asap for business use so I rang around a few dealers and found that Harewoods Edenbridge had a car in stock with a spec. and colour more suited to my use, so I put a deposit down and collect it next week.

Cheers Shaun.

P.S. If you are looking for a Firenze Red, auto SD4, Prestige with Tech Pack then give Colin a call at Beadles in Sidcup and they now have this available in November! Say Shaun sent you!

Evoque Pure Coupe SD4 Manual Orkney Grey AmD Remap- AmD Tuning- West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. http://www.amdtuning.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from £299.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 05:44pm by AmDtuning.com.)
04-10-2011 05:42pm
bell-auto-services

That spec is nearly what ive ordered, ill check my delivery date when im back in the country and if its to long i may be giving your dealer a call.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
06-10-2011 07:37am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vinny

Do the people who work in beadles have one hand bigger than the other?Very Happy

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
10-10-2011 10:11pm
cjfp

@vinny - u'r gonna have to help me there, its gone straight over my head!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
10-10-2011 10:19pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Think of a "comedian" ........................ Jeremy Beadle?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
11-10-2011 11:32am
vinny

I heard when he was asked if he had a big "manhood" he replied "yes,but on the other hand maybe not":lol:

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
11-10-2011 10:44pm