babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: Dealership Feedback (/Forum-Dealership-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. (/Thread-Beadles-Sidcup-Kent)

Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. - AmDtuning.com - 12-09-2011 03:59pm

Hi

I went to my local dealer, Beadles, Sidcup for their launch night and friendly atmosphere and had a couple of cars available for test drive.

Knowledgable and interested staff (can't always be said of dealerships I have found?!) and ordered a car off the back of it. Colin Hambleton served me and Aaron from the workshop took us on test drive- good guys.

Hope they keep to the delivery date!

Cheers Shaun.

RE: Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. - AmDtuning.com - 04-10-2011 05:42pm

Hi

Unfortunately the build date was put back on this car today through no fault of Beadles, Sidcup.

I need the Evoque asap for business use so I rang around a few dealers and found that Harewoods Edenbridge had a car in stock with a spec. and colour more suited to my use, so I put a deposit down and collect it next week.

Cheers Shaun.

P.S. If you are looking for a Firenze Red, auto SD4, Prestige with Tech Pack then give Colin a call at Beadles in Sidcup and they now have this available in November! Say Shaun sent you!

RE: Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. - bell-auto-services - 06-10-2011 07:37am

That spec is nearly what ive ordered, ill check my delivery date when im back in the country and if its to long i may be giving your dealer a call.

Pete

RE: Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. - vinny - 10-10-2011 10:11pm

Do the people who work in beadles have one hand bigger than the other?Very Happy

RE: Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. - cjfp - 10-10-2011 10:19pm

@vinny - u'r gonna have to help me there, its gone straight over my head!

RE: Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. - XFullFatTim - 11-10-2011 11:32am

Think of a "comedian" ........................ Jeremy Beadle?

RE: Beadles, Sidcup, Kent. - vinny - 11-10-2011 10:44pm

I heard when he was asked if he had a big "manhood" he replied "yes,but on the other hand maybe not":lol: