Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still cannot decide...
Rootsboy

RE: Still cannot decide...

(04-10-2011 01:18pm)dbon Wrote:  Hi Rootsboy, I would love to see both models side by side. Where is your dealer located in Spain?

Ibiza, not much of a show room and one of the demo cars already has scratch on the front bumper. they have 2 Dynamic Coupe's Lime and White, 2 Prestige 5 door Red and Blue, and 2 Pure's Silver and Grey.

sorry i forgot to get pictures, i will try to remember the next time i pass
oh forgot to add! none of them had a panoramic roof.

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 01:41pm by Rootsboy.)
04-10-2011 01:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbon

Means a ferry trip, not good with boats so will hang on. Sounds like they have a good selection though. Not seen one here with a panoramic roof, when I mentioned to my dealer to include this in the quote he looked at me as if I was English.
04-10-2011 06:11pm
Rootsboy

(04-10-2011 06:11pm)dbon Wrote:  Means a ferry trip, not good with boats so will hang on. Sounds like they have a good selection though. Not seen one here with a panoramic roof, when I mentioned to my dealer to include this in the quote he looked at me as if I was English.

Laughing Yes i only changed my mind for a panoramic roof last month, and only as they were going to offer it as part of a free pack, it was that or electric tail-gate. anyway i think the panoramic roof put my order back a month and i am still not sure if i was a good idea seeing as the amount of sun we get. will have to wait and see if i end up keeping the blind shut most of the time.

SD4 Prestige 5 Door Manual. Fuji White. 20" Style 6 Wheels. Vibe-Ebony Interior and Header. Panoramic Roof. AD. Privacy and Solar Attenuating Glass. Surround Camera, Heated Seats. Pollution Sensor. Rear Vents. 825W Sound and a Spare Wheel
04-10-2011 08:27pm