babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Still cannot decide... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Still cannot decide... (/Thread-Still-cannot-decide)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Still cannot decide... - dbon - 02-10-2011 07:05am

Now you have seen all three models in real life, which do you prefer the look of? Would you of still gone with your original choice?

I ask this as we cannot get to view a Dynamic for at least a month. My business partners friend is a LR dealer and he said everyones buying the Dynamic as its the real looker out of the three.

Looked at hundreds of photos online but its not the same as seeing the three lined up in a showroom.

RE: Still cannot decide... - andyuk - 02-10-2011 07:21am

Yes the Dynamic is def the best looking car out of the 3 in the flesh. After seeing in the flesh I changed from a pure to a dynamic

RE: Still cannot decide... - hybris - 02-10-2011 07:26am

Dynamic without question. The Prestige looks strange with its small exhaust pipes in the back. If you like Fuji white the black enhances the look.

RE: Still cannot decide... - GibEvoque - 02-10-2011 07:27am

(02-10-2011 07:21am)andyuk Wrote:  Yes the Dynamic is def the best looking car out of the 3 in the flesh. After seeing in the flesh I changed from a pure to a dynamic

This

RE: Still cannot decide... - dbon - 02-10-2011 07:48am

(02-10-2011 07:26am)hybris Wrote:  Dynamic without question. The Prestige looks strange with its small exhaust pipes in the back. If you like Fuji white the black enhances the look.

Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.
The other reason I asked this question is because yesterday I walked straight past a black Pure in a car park, didnt even notice itConfused It was the kids that pointed it out.

RE: Still cannot decide... - Gorjan - 02-10-2011 08:17am

(02-10-2011 07:48am)dbon Wrote:  Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.
The other reason I asked this question is because yesterday I walked straight past a black Pure in a car park, didnt even notice itConfused It was the kids that pointed it out.

What a major blow to the major selling point of this car Smile

RE: Still cannot decide... - bluebear - 02-10-2011 08:22am

(02-10-2011 07:48am)dbon Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 07:26am)hybris Wrote:  Dynamic without question. The Prestige looks strange with its small exhaust pipes in the back. If you like Fuji white the black enhances the look.

Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.

So was it the colour or the model you didn't notice?

RE: Still cannot decide... - dbon - 02-10-2011 08:29am

(02-10-2011 08:17am)Gorjan Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 07:48am)dbon Wrote:  Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.

What a major blow to the major selling point of this car Smile

I know, put a few doubts in my mind to be honest. I think it was the very basic model, no extras and wheels looked like 17" which makes a big difference.

RE: Still cannot decide... - dbon - 02-10-2011 09:48am

(02-10-2011 08:22am)bluebear Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 07:48am)dbon Wrote:  

So was it the colour or the model you didn't notice?

Probably because it was black (dirty too) on a basic pure with none of the trimmings. Also this was a Spanish spec which I am sure is the lowest your going to get!

RE: Still cannot decide... - DynamicRRV - 02-10-2011 10:44am

Yes Dynamic 100%.