Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some good news at last...
mark_n

After a succession of slippages, some good news from my dealer. My car is built so I should have it in a couple of weeks.

Good news not just for me but for others waiting. It does look like the build process has settled down and with Halewood reportedly now on 3 shift working, I hope other people waiting will have news of their cars soon.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
28-11-2011 12:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

Exciting news there mark_n. it seems that you have finally got your car done!!

I don't doubt that if there was anyone on this forum that had more of a right to be frustrated its you!

Stick around and post up pics when you get yours!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
28-11-2011 12:50pm
fam1x

RE: Some good news at last...

(28-11-2011 12:39pm)mark_n Wrote:  After a succession of slippages, some good news from my dealer. My car is built so I should have it in a couple of weeks.

Good news not just for me but for others waiting. It does look like the build process has settled down and with Halewood reportedly now on 3 shift working, I hope other people waiting will have news of their cars soon.

That is great news just before xmas Smile

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2011 12:55pm by fam1x.)
28-11-2011 12:54pm
DDX

Wow! Great news Mark, mine should be going to build this week all being well.

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
28-11-2011 01:13pm
alibeau

Brilliant news Mark and perhaps a glimmer of hope for us all....

Ali.
28-11-2011 01:21pm
LDT

That's good news after your long and frustrating wait. We look forward to hearing more in due course!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
28-11-2011 01:48pm
griff

Great news mark.
If mine is anything to go by I hope you will get good news next week. Car arriving at your dealer.
Cheers
Griff

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
28-11-2011 01:54pm
paulus599

Great news Mark Very Happy My car was also scheduled to be built over the weekend, so if all went well I'll be joining you in the nervous wait until it arrives at the dealers.

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
28-11-2011 02:27pm
Wicksy

(28-11-2011 02:27pm)paulus599 Wrote:  Great news Mark Very Happy My car was also scheduled to be built over the weekend, so if all went well I'll be joining you in the nervous wait until it arrives at the dealers.

Bloody hell, Paul, that came out of the blueShocked

Pleased for you. I am going to the dealers tomorrow in an attempt to firm things up for my own delivery time - I hope I get a nice surprise too.
28-11-2011 04:36pm
paulus599

(28-11-2011 04:36pm)Wicksy Wrote:  Bloody hell, Paul, that came out of the blueShocked

Pleased for you. I am going to the dealers tomorrow in an attempt to firm things up for my own delivery time - I hope I get a nice surprise too.

Yes it did a bit! I was dug in ready for the long haul untill 2012 but then Steve emailed me last week with the good news (he hasn't confirmed that it was built on Sat tho!!!!!!)

Good luck tomorrow Very Happy

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
28-11-2011 04:55pm