babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Some good news at last... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Some good news at last... (/Thread-Some-good-news-at-last)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Some good news at last... - mark_n - 28-11-2011 12:39pm

After a succession of slippages, some good news from my dealer. My car is built so I should have it in a couple of weeks.

Good news not just for me but for others waiting. It does look like the build process has settled down and with Halewood reportedly now on 3 shift working, I hope other people waiting will have news of their cars soon.

Some good news at last... - chiggy - 28-11-2011 12:50pm

Exciting news there mark_n. it seems that you have finally got your car done!!

I don't doubt that if there was anyone on this forum that had more of a right to be frustrated its you!

Stick around and post up pics when you get yours!

RE: Some good news at last... - fam1x - 28-11-2011 12:54pm

(28-11-2011 12:39pm)mark_n Wrote:  After a succession of slippages, some good news from my dealer. My car is built so I should have it in a couple of weeks.

Good news not just for me but for others waiting. It does look like the build process has settled down and with Halewood reportedly now on 3 shift working, I hope other people waiting will have news of their cars soon.

That is great news just before xmas Smile

RE: Some good news at last... - DDX - 28-11-2011 01:13pm

Wow! Great news Mark, mine should be going to build this week all being well.

RE: Some good news at last... - alibeau - 28-11-2011 01:21pm

Brilliant news Mark and perhaps a glimmer of hope for us all....

Ali.

RE: Some good news at last... - LDT - 28-11-2011 01:48pm

That's good news after your long and frustrating wait. We look forward to hearing more in due course!

RE: Some good news at last... - griff - 28-11-2011 01:54pm

Great news mark.
If mine is anything to go by I hope you will get good news next week. Car arriving at your dealer.
Cheers
Griff

RE: Some good news at last... - paulus599 - 28-11-2011 02:27pm

Great news Mark Very Happy My car was also scheduled to be built over the weekend, so if all went well I'll be joining you in the nervous wait until it arrives at the dealers.

RE: Some good news at last... - Wicksy - 28-11-2011 04:36pm

(28-11-2011 02:27pm)paulus599 Wrote:  Great news Mark Very Happy My car was also scheduled to be built over the weekend, so if all went well I'll be joining you in the nervous wait until it arrives at the dealers.

Bloody hell, Paul, that came out of the blueShocked

Pleased for you. I am going to the dealers tomorrow in an attempt to firm things up for my own delivery time - I hope I get a nice surprise too.

RE: Some good news at last... - paulus599 - 28-11-2011 04:55pm

(28-11-2011 04:36pm)Wicksy Wrote:  Bloody hell, Paul, that came out of the blueShocked

Pleased for you. I am going to the dealers tomorrow in an attempt to firm things up for my own delivery time - I hope I get a nice surprise too.

Yes it did a bit! I was dug in ready for the long haul untill 2012 but then Steve emailed me last week with the good news (he hasn't confirmed that it was built on Sat tho!!!!!!)

Good luck tomorrow Very Happy