Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Shipping time & tracking of ship
Neo

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship

(29-05-2012 07:00am)TiTan Wrote:  The Panama - I didn't know they sailed that way. Mine was due the 15th of June, but has come into the 13th now according to the tracking site Very Happy Fingers crossed for a handover on the weekend of the 30th.

Must be the currents flavouring the ship for it to travel quicker?

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
29-05-2012 07:26am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TiTan

Woot - the ship with my car on is docked at Fremantle. Its due to leave again today, arriving in Melbourne on the 12th. My preferred handover of the weekend of 30 June is looking okay hopefully - depends on the customs/dealer turnaround time I guess.
08-06-2012 04:49am
chiggy

(08-06-2012 04:49am)TiTan Wrote:  Woot - the ship with my car on is docked at Fremantle. Its due to leave again today, arriving in Melbourne on the 12th. My preferred handover of the weekend of 30 June is looking okay hopefully - depends on the customs/dealer turnaround time I guess.

That sounds like a reasonable handover date! Congratulations! you should go check it out at the docks!

What specs?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
08-06-2012 05:05am
TiTan

(08-06-2012 05:05am)chiggy Wrote:  That sounds like a reasonable handover date! Congratulations! you should go check it out at the docks!

What specs?

A friend of mine watched his brand new Mini get unloaded at the docks (when they first came out) and he saw the dock worker smoke the tyres up in the car park - he wasn't amusing Shocked

Its a TD4 pure, almond interior, pano roof, style 5 wheels, xenons - can't wait Very Happy
08-06-2012 07:19am
Barneyridge

TiTan you might be able to see all 4 wheels smoke then Smile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
09-06-2012 10:04am
missevoque

Hi Everyone,

I have to confess that I've been stalking this forum for a month or so, but didn't want to post incase I jinxed something!
I've ordered a Pure SD4 with a handfull of options which based on what my dealer said, it should have started getting built last friday.

I've had a quick look through this thread, and just want to ask - is it only VIN number I need to be able to see which ship it goes onto? Just want to know what to ask for...

Thanks!

Pure SD4 Auto Fuji White
Tech Pack, Clearview Pack, pano roof, electric tailgate, etc etc
Built June 12, 2012.... Arrived in Sydney August 1st.... The countdown to delivery is on!
11-06-2012 08:59am
BA74

Hi all,
New here too!
Picked up my new Évoque on Friday and just found this site, heaps of info, will keep me amused for hours!
Got an Si4 Pure in Fuji White and loving it so far...
Ordered it at the end of Feb and was told June, at the beginning of June was told late Sept, told them to find one earlier or lose sale and guess what, they did!
11-06-2012 10:42am
Neo

Good going BA74!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
11-06-2012 11:43am
TiTan

I love the internet - according to the Ports shipping schedule, my car is due in the docks at 12:30am tonight. I am not such a sad case that I will be heading down however Laughing

From other people's experience (particularly in Vic if possible) is about 2 1/2 weeks a realistic turnaround time for customs, dealer prep etc?
12-06-2012 04:47am
QUEEVO

that is so close TiTan....

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
12-06-2012 06:12am