Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seat height pure tech / dynamic
tarbat

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic

MY2014 Pure Tech doesn't have TILT adjustment on the drivers seat, and no HEIGHT adjustment on the passengers seat. You can add the PURE STYLE pack to get the full range of adjustment on drivers and passenger seat.

So, with the PURE STYLE pack, you get 8 way adjustment on drivers seat (recline, height, tilt, lumbar) with memory, and 6 way adjustment on passengers seat (recline, height, lumbar). In addition, if you have the coupe, you also get memory function on the passenger seat.

Having tried both, we opted for the PURE STYLE pack to get better seat adjustment. Without the TILT adjustment, my wife (5'1") found she couldn't get the seat high enough and still have a reasonable tilt angle on the seat base. It was easier to get the right height and tilt with the 8-way adjustment.

MY14 SD4 Pure Tech Auto/Coupe/Zanzibar/Pure Style Pack/Panoramic Roof/Power Tailgate
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 02:43pm by tarbat.)
29-03-2014 02:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hotwheelsvespa

Went to another dealer today and got to sit in a coupe pure tech, it has 6 electric directions, base of seat forward and back, back of seat forward and back and ......finally base of seat up and down!!!! This gave enough movement for her to see well. However the 4 door pure we sat in only had electric lift and tilt button which did not give enough seat height!!! Glad we've ordered the coupe pure tech!!!
29-03-2014 06:59pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Great that you were able to get it all sorted out

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-03-2014 08:17pm
speary

On my pure coupe I don't have height adjustment, only seat base tilt which raises it at the rear giving the impression of height adjustment. Pretty poor on a £34k car

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
31-03-2014 08:14am
Hotwheelsvespa

yes speary, thats what my wife was worried about but the pure tech coupe does have height adjustment, have to agree tho not even manual height adjustment is poor on another wise brilliant car.
31-03-2014 07:07pm