babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Seat height pure tech / dynamic - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Seat height pure tech / dynamic (/Thread-Seat-height-pure-tech-dynamic)

Pages: 1 2

Seat height pure tech / dynamic - Hotwheelsvespa - 28-03-2014 08:03pm

I Have ordered a pure tech coupe which comes with electric seat adjustment but does anyone know if the dynamic seats raises higher as my wife is worried she will struggle to drive it.

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - XFullFatTim - 28-03-2014 08:18pm

We have had quite a few petite ladies as forum members also worried about this and after taking delivery we don't seem to hear from them again so I can only assume a perceived issue turns out not to be an issue at the end of the day. Did your good wife not get to test drive the car for any length of time? I'm 5ft 7" short and like to have the seat set high but in both my Evoques I have had the Plus Pack seats and it hasn't been a problem. Oddly this evening I have watched a very petite lady park and get out of her Evoque in the car park of the hotel I'm staying in - I would say she was 5ft tall maximum so if I she her I will ask her if she has a problem, but to me she had no problem parking hers in the covered car park at the hotel

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - Hotwheelsvespa - 28-03-2014 10:56pm

We drove a dynamic which was fine, and then a pure that wasn't !! However the tech coupe seems to have more adjustment than the pure but the showroom did not have one to test so I just wondered if there is more height adjustment in the tech coupe? As the pure just seems to tilt electrically

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - XFullFatTim - 28-03-2014 11:15pm

I'm not sure of this but I think I read somewhere that for 2014MY Pure gets electric seat height adjustment that It didn't have previously - it may be worth your while going over to the Evoque configurator and building a Pure Tech online and seeing if it is one of the options

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - Hotwheelsvespa - 28-03-2014 11:27pm

It says 6/4 way electric on pure tech, 8/6 way is an option, the problem is I don't know what this means??

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - XFullFatTim - 28-03-2014 11:30pm

First number is the adjustment of the driver's seat and the second after the slash is the passenger seat IIRC

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - Hotwheelsvespa - 28-03-2014 11:37pm

So I wonder what the extra two adjustments are on the dynamic?

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - XFullFatTim - 29-03-2014 07:13am

Seat tilt and lumbar support? I cannot remember!

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - Hotwheelsvespa - 29-03-2014 07:49am

I'm going to go to another dealer who has both in stock will report on my findings!!!! Thanks for your help Tim

RE: Seat height pure tech / dynamic - Evo-king - 29-03-2014 09:32am

The sports seats get 8/8 adjustment the same as the Prestige model.