Meridian

How can you tell which Meridian system is fitted to your car.....the 325 or 825

Thanks

Very Happy Range Rover Vogue SE, Evoque Dynamic SD4 LuxVery Happy
21-11-2012 12:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: Meridian

If you go to the Sound settings menu and find you have more than just Bass/Treble settings available - i.e. Surround Sound/Meridian Trifield then you have the 825w system installed - and very good it is too.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
21-11-2012 01:34pm
jetblast

Thanks
I have the soft buttons to change between "Meridian" "Dobly PLII" and "DTS Neo 6" So I assume I have 825w system........Yes outstanding sound. Don't understand how people seem to think its not as good as some basic systems. I swapped my 09 BMW M3 for the evoque (M3 not practical) and there is no comparison, sound system wise.

regards

(21-11-2012 01:34pm)Straydox Wrote:  If you go to the Sound settings menu and find you have more than just Bass/Treble settings available - i.e. Surround Sound/Meridian Trifield then you have the 825w system installed - and very good it is too.

Very Happy Range Rover Vogue SE, Evoque Dynamic SD4 LuxVery Happy
21-11-2012 02:07pm
Alex

When I first got my Evoque the Meridian system sounded great (I too have the 825w) but I now find the overall tone slightly on the metallic side, it's annoying there is no midrange adjustment to the EQ settings. It's either bass heavy or too bright but hard to get a warm balanced sound. Again for an expensive system they have let it down with just a two band EQ setting. Not sure if that can ever be changed with a software update, but not to impressed by it.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
22-11-2012 07:18pm