Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Santorini Mods, Pure with Black trims and Black Wheels (Style 4 powdercoated)
chicagorre

Santorini Mods, Pure with Black trims and Black Wheels (Style 4 powdercoated)

It could be called a Purenamic or a sort of DIY Black Pack. Really I just looked at a bunch of pictures and opted for some quick not too costly mods. I’m putting a lot of pictures here because I had scoured the forum and other sites to find images that would give me ideas of what I would want and I hope these photos can serve for others in the same fashion. I am including before pictures for comparison and a bunch of after pictures. I had limited time to wash the car today and ran out tire cleaner, so yes it will look a little better when the tires are clean.

So here is a list of what was done:
*Style 4 wheels were powder-coated gloss black from the Sparkling finish
*Grille painted Santorini (from Atlas)
*One bull bar on front grill and front skid plate painted Santorini (from Atlas)
*All mesh on front bumper painted Santorini (mesh behind fog lights, mesh between bull bars (from matte plastic)
*Side vents painted Santorini (from Atlas)
*Atlas trims on bottom door (sidesills) painted Santorini
*Trunk strip (waist rail?) painted Santorini from Atlas
*Rear bumper bottom trim (skid plate?) painted Santorini form Atlas
*Mud flaps (front and rear OEM)

Cheers!

Before Pictures:

After Pictures:

more after pictures:

(This post was last modified: 15-04-2013 04:54am by chicagorre.)
15-04-2013 04:31am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DollaR

RE: Santorini Mods, Pure with Black trims and Black Wheels (Style 4 powdercoated)

chicagorre, Thanks for the pictures. I want to wrap some grey parts of bumpers and seeking out images how it would look like. Now it is clear to me.

Pure 5D TD4@228hp Auto, Barolo Black, Almond/Espresso - https://picasaweb.google.com/10840339554...directlink
15-04-2013 06:49pm
scalle

RE: Santorini Mods, Pure with Black trims and Black Wheels (Style 4 powdercoated)

what about black lettering???

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
15-04-2013 07:05pm
tash

Looks well! Very stealth like

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
15-04-2013 07:26pm
chicagorre

(15-04-2013 07:05pm)scalle Wrote:  what about black lettering???

I thought about it but am done for mods right now. Going to let a little time pass to see if there are more changes I want to make. I do not want to go extreme and black every single part of the car out including lights etc. What I have done is a pretty big change for me coming from a silver BMW e90 and silver Mini Cooper. Really like the look so far, but man black cars are hard to keep clean
16-04-2013 04:31am
Evogirl

Those indicators spoil the look of the headlights......other than that looks good.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 05:20pm by Evogirl.)
16-04-2013 11:15am
Evo-king

I think you will find that is because the US Spec is different to the UK.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
16-04-2013 08:46pm
chicagorre

(16-04-2013 08:46pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I think you will find that is because the US Spec is different to the UK.

Correct, unfortunately amber reflectors/signals required here so European specs are clear. Same with my previous BMW compared to the EU version
17-04-2013 03:24am