Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rocar Moores RIP
MrNoo

Rocar Moores RIP

I booked my car into Rocar Moores for its service and MOT and have just phoned them today to get details of the courtesy car and been told that they've been sold to Rybrook and are now called Rybrook Huddersfield Land Rover. Rybrook have also bought Copley Land Rover in Halifax and Perry's Jaguar in Huddersfield.
Oh and the courtesy cars are either a Fiesta or Focus.

Arrived - SD4 Prestige, 5 door, manual in Orkney Grey with Element interior. Style 4 wheels, spare wheel & auto-dimming rear view mirror.
Joining MX-5 2.0i convertible.
03-03-2016 06:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
window

RE: Rocar Moores RIP

(03-03-2016 06:33pm)MrNoo Wrote:  I booked my car into Rocar Moores for its service and MOT and have just phoned them today to get details of the courtesy car and been told that they've been sold to Rybrook and are now called Rybrook Huddersfield Land Rover. Rybrook have also bought Copley Land Rover in Halifax and Perry's Jaguar in Huddersfield.
Oh and the courtesy cars are either a Fiesta or Focus.

Picked up my new Evoque from from Rocar Moores in Nov 2015. Last week I received a Ford Focus as a courtesy car. I have ongoing problems with them regarding a number of issues. Their Regional Directory, Mr John Villums has been going to contact me over the last 2 months. He hasn't - I think it's because with the loss of the franchise he probably thinks all the problems will go away! All the existing Perrys Rocar Moore personnel have been retained. I hope the new owner will inject more professionalism to bring the franchise at Huddersfield up to standard.

Evoque HSE Dynamic Firenze Red
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 02:45pm by window.)
04-03-2016 02:33pm
Wife's car

RE: Rocar Moores RIP

This dealer Rocar Moores in Huddersfield are or were appalling, we went there for our first Evoque in 2013, salesman was all over us, great service, until he tried to short change us by 2.5k on our trade in, when questioned his derisory offer, his reply was
" well if you don't buy one now, someone will buy one this afternoon" he wouldn't even consider a discussion, so we walked out and got the extra 2.5k from a decent dealer
Guy Salmon in Wakefield, and due to the service received there they got my custom when I purchased my second Evoque.
Rocar Moores if you kept the same staff and that salesman is still there then your on to a loser.
05-03-2016 12:34pm